1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lost boats

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Petra Fyde, May 12, 2011.

1. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

As some of you know, there is currently a problem with boat runes becoming disassociated with their vessels. On several shards there is a thread for people to help find these boats. Would the Great Lakes players be willing to join in this task?

As you sail the seas with your quest catches please list on this thread any boat you come across giving the name of the boat and its co-ordinates.

2. AKA Harloff

AKA Harloff Guest

I lost my boat this past monday. I told a guildmate that,they said call a GM
    I said they won't do anything,they said its a bug they found all 4 of mine.
    So I did #12 on the Q (thinking oh boy here come's the wait) 15min while still #10 on the Q I'm talking to a GM, gm asked where it was last time I seen it, I told them , gm said found it and pulled me to my boat told me to drop rune and remark , when I said can't not a mage the gm remarked the rune with owners name and boat name total it took about 30 min from the time I asked for help until I had my boat back

so if all else fails call a GM