1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lost bow

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by shipwrek, Dec 9, 2008.

1. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

Tide, Krystal, I did not have the right bow blessed when you guys hit us at the ice spawn today and lost my magical shortbow w/channeling, lightening, ssi.

It isn't uber but one of my best. Any chance I can buy it back?

2. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

Sell it back for 1 mil.. if he does not have enough sell it for his soul. Stupidity must be punished or paid for.

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I will be sure to remember that Sweeney If I ever come across a special item of yours...:cool:

4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Who is Sweeney ?

5. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

If they dont offer you it back, look me up, i have alot of nice magicals ill GIVE you.....lemme know

6. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

I am only reinforcing the fact that before people venture out they must double check their equipment. If you want to do that to me, fine.

7. mathias

mathias Guest

i remember seein the bow but i dont think any of us picked it up.... ill check my stash and see if i got one similar

8. Bo Bo

Bo Bo Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

isnt this always the case with TNT "oh we saw it but no one picked it up" get real tnt loots everything even worthless junk you get from killin New members.

9. Pied Piper

Pied Piper Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

That part is 100% true

10. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

They left me my shoes though ! Still trying to figure out what it takes 2 of em to kill a newb, id be kinda ashamed of my abilities if that was me.

11. Leaf

Leaf Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

What the heck is wrong with you guys? Mathias said he didn't recall it but would check his stash and see if he could come up with one similiar. So you want to start drama when someone is willing to help you ? This board just never ceases to amaze me...

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

MISERABLE IMPS!!

Insolent blues shall be punished and purified!!!!!!!!

Perhaps you should offer us treasures with the hopes of saving your lives,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,gasp, cof cof cof,.,. or you despicable blues will suffer the consequences and perish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MWUAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAAHA

*GASPS* OMG I've been possessed by that miserable WYRM!!!!!

*Vanishes with a flourish*

13. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Who's starting a drama ? It was really hilarious when it happened, once again I couldnt concentrate on my pot/bandie/heal macros for laughing so much.

But that said, most of us were left with just shoes and clothes left in our bodies as per usual, all my bows were gone bar the one that always has siege bless.

It'll be even more fun the day a fair fight happens.

14. shipwrek

shipwrek Guest

I was stupid and figured there was no harm in asking.

I was gawking at a dread spider having lunch on Krystal's corpse when I should have been ready for Tide. PvP lesson #15,741

Thanks for leaving my lrc suit.

15. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

What was the bow that you lost?