1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

lost connection.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by gunneroforgin, Sep 22, 2009.

1. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone else having a problem staying connected to UO? It seems to happen to me in the evening. I have been losing connection every 4-5 minutes. It makes it hard to enjoy our precious game.

2. Lord Frodo

Lord Frodo Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Is it happening about the same time every night? Does it happen every day, Mon-Sun or Mon-Fri? Talk to your service provider. 3-4PM, school kids. 5-7PM, poeple off work or after dinner. Your service provider may be getting over loaded. Did you upgrade your service, like going from a 10M to a 20M service? When I went from 10m to 20m (Comcast) I would lose conn at least once a day, old line would not support the upgrade. They ran a new line from the pole to my computer to fix it. If you are on cable and you added more TVs, this will drop your signal strength.