1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost/Deleted Accounts!?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prawn, Aug 15, 2011.

1. Prawn

Prawn Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 14, 2011
    Anyone else having issues... no help via the toll free support have a open ticket via online support. My main account has just gone and poofed? ... never changed any details nor have I ****ed around with their new systems ...

:rant2: seems like obviously the 14 year old account management systems are not compatible with this new Origin setup.
  2. iamscotia

iamscotia Guest

What do you expect from the EA sweatshop developers under 24/7 365 day development "crunch"?
  3. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

May 16, 2008
    Then maybe, in your words, you need to **** around with their new systems. I sincerely doubt your accounts have gone "poof." Get yourself up to speed on what was recently changed with account migrations. Just because you haven't changed anything means you're off limits to the recent changes. Changes affect everyone who have an account with Mythic.