1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOST DRAGON SEEKING REWARD!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Misssy, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Misssy

Misssy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

No seriously i lostt 2 dragons while doing a dreadhorn has anyone ever heard of this befor! ?

2. Nexus

Nexus Site Support
    Administrator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron

Yes it happens.. seems the island is close enough to a Skeletal Dragon spawn to cause them to go wild.. strange things happen when they go wild...

I have a feeling they get kicked out of the instanced fight, killed and decay while you're stuck there battling the beastie.

3. Tyrtle

Tyrtle Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The other day a guild mate lost his rune beetle doing dread horn. Just disappeared.

4. Misssy

Misssy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know what max resists on greater dragons are? guess its time to find a new one

5. Sauteed Onion

http://www.uoguide.com/Greater_Dragon

also an amazingly helpful resource http://www.uocraft.com 's pet power calculator.. This taken from the greater dragon section..

Here are the minimum numbers to look for to find a Greater Dragon that is at least 95th percentile at birth:

Stats: 677 / 119 / 641

Hit Points: 950

Resists: 81 / 86 / 52 / 57 / 71

Skills:
    Wrestling: 124
    Tactics: 120
    Resisting Spells: 120
    Anatomy: 95
    Healing: 0
    Poisoning: 0
    Magery: 120
    Eval Int: 95
    Meditation: 95

6. Misssy

Misssy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you!

Sauteed Onion likes this.
  7. Merus

Merus Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran CasteoftheForgotten

Remember those numbers are post taming after training numbers.

8. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

They removed the ability the Skeletal Dragon had that caused tamed/bonded dragons to go wild, they replaced it with a chance to do triple damage to pets.

This ability was removed from everything that did it. I guess it's possible it came back with Pub 80?

G.v.P likes this.
  9. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Twisted Weald is the Bermuda Triangle/Dragon's Triangle for Pets.

There needs to be a sign placed outside the entrance to the Twisted Weals stating "No Pets beyond this point. Owner Beware!".

It's not just Dreadhorn. I saw a guy who was working the Glade Spawn with me lose his Dragon.

Sorry to hear about your misfortune.

#9 Madrid, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013
  10. Mitzlplik_LS

Mitzlplik_LS Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I feel for ya. I lost a very nice 4.0 drag and another 3.9 to some dumb ass mini revert I wasn`t aware of at the time. I have heard alot bout Dreadhorn making various pets vanish. I personally won`t ever take a pet into that area. Way to risky,hopefully you have better luck than I had replacing your pet. Tis not easy.

After about 7 hours of G Dragon farming..... killing one bout every 4 minutes.... I have settled on a 3.7 with 923 hp`s almost max resists. Close enough for now but the search continues!

Good luck.

11. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

That's odd. I've never experienced anyone lose their dragon or pet inside the Twisted Weald. I suppose it might be silly to suggest now, but having a pet ball can help in some of those situations.

12. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

Having a pet ball doesnt help in that situation, at least not when doing dreadhorn. They just disappear, no longer as a follower or anything, cannot use the ball to summon it any longer, like it no longer exists. Though I have never seen it happen just in the weald, only personally seen it while doing dreahorn. We were doing dreadhorn for New Years and Emma Silvermane lost a dragon and a cu while were doing it :(

G.v.P likes this.
  13. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

Damn...well that is awful. I wonder what happens. I feel as if when the DH first came out there were teleport issues which would knock people out of the island too soon? Something like that. There must be some kind of script error going on.

14. outcry

outcry Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I feel for you I lost a dragon years ago to when we were in fel we had placed house near an idoc , when it was over owner took down the house I was inside with my pet it went poof...........That dragon was as close to perfect on the scale as you could get.. I go so mad I changed that char to stealth archer, yet to this day I am haunted by that dragon , each time I log in that char my dragons name Serendipity shows up, really not kewl if your red stealth mage and you lose con and quickly log back in they then know where I am instantly