1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by sdurocher, Aug 23, 2010.

1. sdurocher

sdurocher Guest

Anybody lose any gear?

I logged in today, after playing a lot of yesterday and have lost my ring, bracelet and glove (all imbued). All insured and repaired.

I have had items disappear but then reappear upon logging on and off, but no go for these items.
  2. Xalan Dementia

Xalan Dementia Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 1, 2008
    Open the item insurance menu, itll list every non blessed item in your pack. Look for the items there, they may be under something like a spellbook or something.
  3. sdurocher

sdurocher Guest

I figured out what happened. I put the items in a repair bag and then unraveled the container instead of repairing the items. I guess I didn't repair them.

Horrible mistake, millions of gold worth of imbuing items.
  4. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Ouch! Sorry that happened but, :lol: it's kinda funny, but only cause it is something that I would probably do. It was better when there were special unraveling bags, they should have still let us use them even after adding it so any bag would work. I liked it much better when I could just right-click the bag and hit unravel.
  5. Ouch! I wish they would make it so you couldn't unravel, salvage, or sell NPC shops insured items without uninsuring first. It would help avoid these costly mistakes.