1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Player Event) LOST mini-Auction and social 2/29/12 8PM? Central

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

We kept planning to have an auction tonight, but I think it kept slipping Dark Angel's mind.

I'm still gonna try to sell some stuff it even if she doesn't show, mostly minor stuff, but really what tonight will be is as much a social gathering for the recent returnees as well.

Start might be delayed if tonight is when that minor "non-event" event EM Augustus mentioned is (can't remember if he said it was tonight or last night). IF you're not interested in the event, I'll still be there at 8 central on Zagato.

P.S. DA, if you read this, feel free to make out an auction list. I put a box of stuff to auction in one of the chests.

2. Belshazzar

Belshazzar Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Figures first auction since i am back and i have to work!

3. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Good job.

4. Sorry you missed the LOST Auction Belshazzer...Not to worry is my understanding we will be doing alot of them :)...
    Was fun doing the auction and was a bit rusty from being away from doing the auction for a very long time...
    If any of you have any items you would like to put in LOST Auction just look up Basara or myself in game...Remember, LOST Auction does not charge and commisions :)
    Thanks to all of you for coming out and supporting LOST Auction !!
    See ya in the game

5. Delbrie

Delbrie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

oh that reminds me I need to get you items.