1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stratics is pleased to introduce a community Article Management System (AMS) to the forums! AMS allows users to contribute articles about profession templates, houses, pvp, or a variety of other topics. This is a great way to showcase your ideas that require more space than a typical thread. Our staff can also feature articles and promote threads into articles (when appropriate). We are pretty excited about this feature and hope you will be too. It will allow the community another way to express themselves and contribute to the growth of the game and community! For information on how to submit an article, read this article.
  3. We've put our heads together to simplify the Rules of Conduct (ROC) from 23 items down to 8. We hope that the new ROC will be more intuitive and easier to remember. This should also help us to improve our moderation by focusing on fewer items. We are always striving to make Stratics better and to encourage communication and participation. We think that you'll be happy for this improvement. Thanks for being here.

Lost my Charger of the Fallen

Discussion in 'UO Spiels N Rants' started by svantil8, Dec 6, 2011.

1. svantil8

svantil8
    Expand Collapse
    Adventurer

Doing solen quest yesterday to build up some powder and first while pouring water I was dismounted and charger appeared in pack went to remount and went through the action of remounting and when done poof charger was gone. Has this happened to anyone else or am I just the unlucky one who lost his charger

2. Taylor

Taylor
    Expand Collapse
    Sexier Than you
    VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni

Alumni

That sucks. :<

3. Kayne

Kayne
    Expand Collapse

Oh that sucks mate. I take it that it hasn't reappeared?

4. svantil8

svantil8
    Expand Collapse
    Adventurer

No I havent seen him since he ran off

5. Melcor

Melcor
    Expand Collapse
    Visitor
    Stratics Veteran

That bites... I haven't played in a couple of years but back in the day I lost a sword that the GM was able to bring back somehow. Did you have any luck recovering the Charger?