1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost of a dear freind and vet player...

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Giani Saran, Jul 28, 2008.

1. Giani Saran

Giani Saran Guest

Greetings All,

I wanted to let everyone know that I recieved an Aim message the other day saying , that Flo, Lady Witchdoll, had passed away. I regret that I have no more infomation then that, so if anyone else might, please feel free to share.

I send my love and prayers to her husband and family, and hope they know that she is missed by me as well. She had many friend on Legends and I know that they shall miss her as well.
  2. Blesh

Blesh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 12, 2008
    My hear goes out to her family. She was a tough cookie, but at heart one of the nicest people I ever met. She will be missed.

3. So sorry to hear of a vet's passing. Prayers go out to the family. RIP Lady Witchdoll.
  4. Very, very nice lady that caught a bad lot in life. Prayers go out to her family... RIP Lady Camela.
  5. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

May 23, 2008
    I don't even know what to say. She was a kind and generous soul :(
  6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    I recall an evening on the roof of Brit bank (did I buy a white bell from her? don't remember the circumstance of meeting... ) and being thoroughly amused and befuddled trying to follow her conversation ~~ she leapt about from topic to topic and more than once I truly laughed out loud

condolences to her loved ones
  7. BardMal

BardMal Guest

I too, remember Lady Witchdoll from the old days on WBB roof.

She was charming with a kind disposition in every encounter, as I remember; the world is less for the loss of her. Love and healing to her family and loved ones.