1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lost Pink Poodle

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by QuinnCharming, Feb 20, 2008.

1. I'm having all SORTS of issues [​IMG] It's 5:24 PM EST and I went to put my pink poodle in my inventory and now he's gone [​IMG] PLEASE help [​IMG] If you can that is... I think maybe I read you can't replace rares? I hope I read wrong...

2. When did you notice it was gone? After placing it in your inventory?
    Did you accidentally delete it?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Man that sucks, I lost my German Sheppard to the Dog Catcher MOMI because my dog was dead tired and would not coming in the house to sleep he kept walking around the outside of the house and I tried to call him inside and he had a bed above his head, I called his name over and over and he would not come in. Damn MOMI u took my DOG on me!! Why is this happening? Why did the Dog not come into the house to sleep?

4. Right after I placed it into my inventory... I was going to put it out from upstairs to downstairs. When I went to place it back out... it was gone [​IMG] I KNOW I didn't delete it. I'm very cautious about it.... *sobs*

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Well....I have some sorta good news and some sorta bad news....

They can not replace rare pets, because in their data, a pink poodle is not distinct from a regular dog. If it is gone, it is gone for good.

On the other hand, sometimes missing items return to inventory or lot after resetting the lot or after maintenance.

I hope you get good news. [​IMG]

6. *sobs* Well... I figured [​IMG] I'll keep my fingers crossed [​IMG] At LEAST I have another one. Thanks for answering though! That is MUCH appreciated [​IMG]

7. GOOD NEWS [​IMG] My poodle reappeared, LOL... odd but I'm happy [​IMG]

8. I've often found that when something 'disappears' on my screen, it still shows up in a different window. Once i move towards it, with another sim, or interact with it, it shows up again on the first window.