1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Soul Stones collection

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Tamergirl, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Tamergirl

Tamergirl Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 10, 2008
    I have picked up quite a few soulstones from Idoc's I have been at. I'm in the process of gathering them together and placing them in one central location. The house is located beside the Bag Ball arena outside the South Gate of Luna.
    House name: Lost Soulstone Home
    House owner: Flea

If you hear of anyone that lost their house with soulstones inside, please ask them to come by and check inside. The First Floor is dedicated to the lost stones.
    My icq is # 476378979 to be reached to give the stones back to the owners. Please put "soulstones" in the request so Ill know to reply! thanks!
    #1 Tamergirl, Apr 25, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 25, 2013
    Ashlynn_L, Lord Gareth and Sir Crogus like this.
  2. Sir Crogus

Sir Crogus Adventurer

Mar 14, 2013
  3. OccupyEA

OccupyEA Journeyman

Oct 10, 2012
    That is why I started back on this shard even though Chesapeake is a slower connection than others since I moved west it is a GOOD shard, Thnx to all of ya
    old gypsy likes this.