1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lost Soul Stones

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Lord Essex, Apr 2, 2011.

1. Lord Essex

Lord Essex Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I know its a long shot but I figured I'd give it a try..

I recently came back after a being gone for about two years.. Fairly soon after I left I discovered my castle had fallen N of Brit near the Northern Britannia Crossroads. It was set back from the water w/ two 18x18's in front. If anyone happened to do the IDOC and had the soul stones from the idoc I would GREATLY apperciate their return & would reward anyone who had these items well. The same goes for anything w/ the names Shadow / Braddock / Essex or unique things such as bag art, cloth, etc that I can verify were from my home. Thank you for reading.

Respectfully,
    Essex

2. Apetul

Apetul Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
    Stratics Veteran

I think i remember that IDOC, well, barely. (mhhn there was a spittoon in the middle of the castle, first floor?)

Anyway, not sure if there is anyone else that keep the soulstones. I only keep the red tall ones because those never decay. I keep em on a non-decay container so they dont take any lockdown.
    Having said that, i have about 200 soulstones if you want to try it. I dont know what to do with them now, I have been saving the red soulstones for almost 2.5yrs and I would like to find a trustworthy person that would be interested in trying to find the owners of the soulstones if he/she finds a returning veteran.