1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lost Soulstones

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zippididooda, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

Hi everyone,

knowing the spirit of siege, esp. regarding lost soulstones, I ask of the community if anyone found soulstones of my UO comrade and close RL friend, Plague of HEMP. This is probably a few months back, they were lost in his Tower that fell west of umbra, southern roadside just past the first grove of trees.
    There would have been just a few, Ill try to get more specific info on them as to skills and number and update this post soon.
    thanks all,
  2. FrejaSP

FrejaSP Queen of The Outlaws
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Patron The DarkOutlaws, TDO

Apr 12, 2001
    We did find a IDOC around there 1-2 months ago, no idea if it was a tower or who owned it as I only saw the loot.

There was some soulstones, I only picked up the ones with skills.
    100 resist green
    120 music red
    100.3 eval red
    120 discordance red
    100 medi green
  3. degamra

degamra Guest

I live right outside Umbra and was running into town probably not even a month ago and noticed some stuff all over the place. I picked up a TON of soul stones/frags, probably like 20 total. Let me know what was in there and I will check the bag. That sounds like the area I found them in. It didn't look big enough to be a large tower though...seemed like a custom house.
  4. Why don't you just keep your ss's in the bank box? :( its sad you come back and find out your house has fell and the soulstones aren't there. Its tragic...:sad4:...too often it happens.

Welcome back, and hopefully your stones are being held by a female elf.

5. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

thanks all, im still trying to figure out exactly what he had.
    these are my friend plagues, and for those that know him, well, he can be a little ditzy sometimes. Im sure he didnt think he would be gone long enough for his house to fall.
    again, thanks for the leads, and ill find out exactly which are his.

6. ChumBucket

ChumBucket Guest

If I remember correctly, there were also some personal deco bless deeds in the same IDOC pile Freja mentioned. I will check the next time I am on... Did Plague have any other toon names?
  7. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

the only other one i knew of was named atomic death