1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lost Two Years Worth of Colored Leather BODs!!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by ApollyonSP, Sep 17, 2014.

1. ApollyonSP

ApollyonSP Seasoned Veteran

So recently this last week, I forgot to lockdown a chest, and lost two years worth of colored leather BODs! I'm very upset about this.

If anybody has spare cloth/bone/leather BOD books (anything will do) then let me know. I'd like to just complete a bunch of cloth BODs to at least turn in and hope for a return of the colored options.

I am willing to pay somebody for a set of colored leather BOD books as well...let me know please and thank you.

2. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I will look at my BODs tomorrow (if I don´t forget). I should be able to supply you with some cloth and/or leather ones.

MANSBETH and ApollyonSP like this.
  3. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

sorry to hear it man. I cant imagine how many that really is. on the bright side, it could have been a lot worse than just BoD's

MANSBETH likes this.
  4. MANSBETH

MANSBETH Seasoned Veteran

I hate that when that happens!
    I feel your pain.

5. Troop

Troop Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Ack. I forgot to lock down 2000 bolts of cloth yesterday. :sad2: I feel your pain.

6. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

I have a cloth and a leather book for you. I asked for you earlier but you weren´t on. I will try again tomorrow.

Or you could bid on the mailbox in the Silent auction and I could drop them in it at your Luna house. ;)

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Wait! He still has a Luna House? Ok... what do you want for it? *grins*

I do have some bods around that you are welcome to since I'll never use them - and if you do turn in lots of low-level cloth bods to get new ones - I'll buy any of the dark "hunter green" level 1 bod cloth that you get. I'll need a LOT to finish deco'ing Luna. :)

8. ApollyonSP

ApollyonSP Seasoned Veteran

Thank you everybody, I appreciate these offers and will be online, maybe Tuesday.
    Much appreciated