1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Selling] Lots of items on GL

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Fluffy of GL, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Fluffy of GL

Fluffy of GL Guest

Selling the following sets, please PM with offers or ICQ 205-959-592:

Full set of the colored reward anvils (8 ingot colors)

Full snowglobe set, all included

Full mini house deed set (also includes gingerbread house, 2004 winning house design, mini contest winning house. 23 deeds total)

Bag of 26 obsidian statuesStatues included: Capricious Adventurer, melancholy clown, convincing charlatan, imaginative designer, famed adventurer, peaceful scholar, fastidious clerk, despicable ruffian, stoic swordsman, thought-provoking writer, earnest malcontent, wayward fool, singing minstrel, brilliant artisan, masterful woodworker, aggressive cavalier, unflappable wizard, fearless hunter, cunning knave, fierce soldier, quixotic knight, dauntless explorer, benevolent physician, inept conjurer, inventive blacksmith, treacherous scoundrel.

Also selling MASSIVE collection of BODs. Please ICQ/PM for details.

SOLDSelling 3 old school white bank checks

SOLDSelling box of 38 Vanquishing/Mystic/Power weapons

Veritae's Music Box Gear (The Wanderer)

Full trammel runebook set of treasure map locations

More will be added soon
  2. Gus of Llanowar

Stratics Veteran

May 24, 2008
    i would like to see the box of weapons and may be interestred in the gear
  3. Fluffy of GL

Fluffy of GL Guest

Okay, icq me if you can and we'll make a time to meet in game so I can show ya :)