1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lots of Skill Tutor Statue Questions

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Jerimiah, Jun 14, 2009.

1. Jerimiah

Jerimiah Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I assume that if I buy one of these from a vendor I will be able to use it but I have several questions about how they work. I have yet to look for information so I won't ask the very basic questions about how they work. I am very skeptical about how well they work especially at higher skill levels but to be fair I don't think they were introduced to help there.

1. If I am performing an action that checks two skills such as healing that checks anatomy and healing will I know how well I am training each skill?

2. Are they effective at all at higher skill levels?

3. Any suggestions about buying one for someone who is far from an expert at training but who does consult stratics for advice on training skills?

4. Are they effective at all for crafting skills such as tailoring or smithing?

Thanks in Advance

2. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

My question is, where are they all coming from?

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The darkknight quest in KR for new characters

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

It will check the difficulty level of any skills you are using while preforming an action.

That's where they're most effective/useful.

I have one, and use it constantly, as well as using stratics to fill in gaps in my info.

That I'll have to check on. I've never used it for crafting. I would assume it would work the same.
    [Edit]
    Just testing it with tailoring, and the statue works just like any other skill for crafting.

You're welcome.

5. jelinidas

jelinidas Guest

Many thanks!
    Im a 2D player as KR never would run right on my cheapo laptops.

6. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Do you have an expensiveo desktop it will run on? If you can tollerate the client, it's worth it for a chance at the statue.