1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lottery and small Event

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by UOFree, Sep 10, 2009.

1. UOFree

UOFree Guest

[​IMG]

So after several weeks of not having time to play UO, I have decided to have a lottery and a little event for everyone who like to try and find some free items.
    The event will be held Tuesday 15th at 20:00 CET (GMT 19:00) It will be held at my Keep wich there will be runes for and gates to it 20 min before start. The Keep will then be made Public and there will be a lot of boxes filled with rares, arties, resources, junk, weapons, jewlery and so on. All up for grabs the higher end items like Shrouds, Luck Mempos SoTs and such will be hidden among all the junk and items so you might want to make sure you dont miss anything.

The Lottery will be held over 1½ week untill Sunday 20th 20:00 CET, you will be able to buy tickets from me when I'm online and able to login to sell you a ticket wich cost 1,000,000gp per ticket. There will be to begin with 300 tickets if these are sold out within short time there will be added another 100 and so on.
    Tickets numbers are from 1-300 and unless someone else already picked the number you want you can choose from 1-300. When you buy a ticket you get a book with the number you picked and inside there will be a code to verify when the numbers have been picked.
    (This is done because if we used a vendor then people would buy them at server down and copy books)
    There is no limit to how many tickets per player, so feel free to buy as many as you like.
    Also the best Prize for the Lottery is my Trammel Grass Keep, but who wants to enter a lottery where only 1 person can win something? Not a lot of people so I personally have added 59 other prizes a whole list of prizes can be found right below.
    So there will be drawn out 60 numbers from the tickets that will have been sold.​

1. Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune
    2. Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune
    3. Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune
    4. Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune
    5. Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune
    6. Hooded Shroud of Shadows
    7. Hooded Shroud of Shadows
    8. Jackal's Collar
    9. Soulstone Fragment Token
    10. Soulstone Fragment Token
    11. Soulstone Fragment Token
    12. Seahorse Statue (Blueish)
    13. Luna White Pigment (unused)
    14. Shadow Dancer Leggings
    15. Shadow Dancer Leggings
    16. Clainin's Spellbook - Museuem of Vesper Replica
    17. Order Shield - Museuem of Vesper Replica
    18. A Reptalon Contribution Statue From The Britannia Royal Zoo
    19. A Snake Contribution Statue From The Britannia Royal Zoo
    20. Dangerous Creatures Replica: Solen Queen - Museum of Vesper
    21. Embroidered Oak Leaf Cloak (Replica)
    22. Orc Chieftan Helm (Replica)
    23. Library Talisman - A Grammar of Orchish (Summoner) Owned by No one
    24. Library Talisman - A Grammar of Orchish (Summoner)
    25. Library Talisman - A Grammar of Orchish (Summoner)
    26. Wooden Cow
    27. Wooden Cow
    28. Wooden Cow
    29. Wooden Cow
    30. Wooden Cow
    31. Wooden Cow
    32. Wooden Cow
    33. Wooden Cow
    34. Wooden Cow
    35. Wooden Cow
    36. Wooden Cow
    37. Wooden Cow
    38. Wooden Cow
    39. Horse Barding (From Spring Cleaning)
    40. A Bow of Deamon Dismissal (Demon/Water element Slayer)
    41. Fire Pit (From Spring Cleaning)
    42. Rare Coloured Gift Box
    43. Rare Coloured Gift Box
    44. Rare Coloured Gift Box
    45. Mixed box with 9 different uncommon and 2 RARE Music gear (Total 14 gears, some doubles) Rare ones is Valoria Ships (U9) and The Wanderer
    46. Statue of Gwenno (White praying)
    47. Nox Green Tokuno Pigment (unused)
    48. 5x Scrapper's Compendium with different slayers (Snow Elemental,Orc, Blood Elemental, Fire Elemental, Terathan Slayer)
    49. Yew Runic Fletching Tool
    50. Yew Runic Fletching Tool
    51. Yew Runic Fletching Tool
    52. 6x Chaos Blue Pigments (1 use each)
    53. 6x Chaos Blue Pigments (1 use each)
    54. 6x Chaos Blue Pigments (1 use each)
    55. 6x Chaos Blue Pigments (1 use each)
    56. 6x Chaos Blue Pigments (1 use each)
    57. Rubble Bench with Tall Back Facing east (2 pieces)
    58. Rare Coloured Gift Box
    59. Rare Coloured Gift Box
    60. TRAMMEL GRASS KEEP

Kindly,
    Free ICQ 433752343​

2. UOFree

UOFree Guest

Sorry, I have been told that several people has been getting security issue when using the first site that was posted.
    Sadly we have found it the whole webserver was filled with spyware and such.
    We have therefor moved on to a clean server that will work as primairy since we canceled the service on the other server.

Pictures and lists http://www.full-gaming.com/uot/
    List of Numbers http://www.full-gaming.com/uot/numbers.php

Sorry for any problems, if you have any problems with the new site please let me know on ICQ.

3. jbfortune

jbfortune Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Sounds great mate. I'll be there.

4. UOFree

UOFree Guest

I would like to state again that the items on the list is for the Lottery and not for the event.

There will be some of the same items as on the list in the Event and other items aswell.

Thank you.