1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Love and Misconception Event ...

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Queen Mum, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Join in the Love and Misconception - EM event - on Sonoma starting in 30 minutes (sat. 2/14 - 3pm CT) at the Valentine Festival Fairground located in south Luna (next to the bagball arena) ... pass the word ... TY & Happy Valentines Day [​IMG]

2. Queen Mum

Queen Mum Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Congratulations to the first 10 players who correctly completed yesterdays Love and Misconception Valentines quest event!

[​IMG]

Alice [TI] -- Lenay [PAS] -- Buck [MoFo] -- Kiss [MoFo] -- Argon [H.E.L.P.] -- Radnoir [MoFo] -- Orion -- Pandora Spocks [KHV] -- Lestat [MoFo] -- Hera [TI]

We heard todays event (Sunday, Feb 15th) was to be completely different and more challenging ... so folks just might want to come prepared for battle and Lubku Gotugwak mentioned something about a possible big explosion!

[​IMG]

Meet at 4pm Pacific ~ 6pm Central ~ 7pm Eastern in the Valentines 2009 Fairgrounds located next to the Bagball Arena (just west of the Luna town south gate).

3. After seeing yesterdays event and what all happen today, plus that this event will be starting just around supper time.

:yell:

we will not be there.

But when they decided to have some sort of mission for the RBG give us a call, bye.

4. ^Wolfie^

^Wolfie^ Visitor

^ Who pissed in his wheaties?

5. long story

let just say that I will be glad when all my daughter's have decent jobs that allow them to pay their own bills and I can have my cable internet back and drop this DSL.

but thats will not be happening for a while.