1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Love & Misconception

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cogniac, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

For some odd reason, I haven't seen any threads for the event that is going on this week, other than one complaining that they were murdered by event spawn and didn't know what was going on, and one that has devolved into a giant flame war over the distribution of EM items.

So, I've made it to Despise, where I discovered a book that seems to essentially say "trooth iz rong verchoo u phayl lololol."

Anyone else get anywhere? Usually by this time, there's an entire walkthrough on this forum.

Edit: Well, I found a public runebook with everything in it, but I still have no clue as to what would lead you to the gargoyle.

2. Faeryl

Faeryl Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I dunno what leads to the gargoyle either, but I'm just trying to put the parts in order

3. Maggie

Maggie Guest

I would like to know how the gargoyle is linked as well.

4. J0KING

J0KING Guest

Not sure what shard you are playing on... but have you checked that shards forums?

Since all of the shards are having different events... you might have better luck checking there...

5. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

This is the first I've heard of anything, is it maybe isolated to your shard and your EM?

6. Lady Aalia

Lady Aalia Atlantic's Finest
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Its an Atlantic only event and there is like 4 posts about it on the Atlantic forum, with hints help and even a short walktrough.