1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Low Durability/Brittle/Damage Eater 15% Shields

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Loren, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Wondering what these are worth if anything. Seemed slightly too good to blow up. All for sale on Cats if anyone likes them. Also trying to learn which things are worth more, and when. I put them in order of decreasing value by guesstimate. Feel free to weigh in on that. Only #1 is enhanced, all are overweight for imbuing.

(1) [​IMG] (2) [​IMG]
    (3) [​IMG] (4) [​IMG]

Thanks for looking
    Loren

1M for all 4, so I can recoup some loss. Or counter offer. They blow up tomorrow

#1 Loren, Aug 5, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 6, 2015
  2. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

if they were for mages theyd last alot longer. for dexters, probably no one would buy them. maybe 50k - 500k. just my opinion.

Loren likes this.
  3. Loren

Loren Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Thank you Smoot. All I was looking for. I was making them for my mage, or trying to. Maybe a bard like object. Even a thief to run away and... Seriously, thank you. I was starting to think everything I put up was garbage, overpriced, or both man. First response I have had in a sale or price check thread. Heck if you are in an advising mood, feel free to eviscerate or support my other efforts.

Smoot likes this.