1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOW FAILS AGAIN :(

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Death maybe next time if you bring double the number that you used a minute ago... I might not get away with all my loot plus all of Hef's...

Death, Hef, Loki, Vitamin D, and some weird Red mage who I have never seen... EPIC FAIL!

[​IMG]

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

3. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

May the fail be with you too!

4. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Elmer said it not me.

Im glad some people have control of their members (right beezle?)

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Control? Lol you think if you was my GM puffy that you would be telling me what to do? I think you all ready know how that would go down :)

6. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

It seems you don't listen to your current guild leader, either. No surprise there, I guess. Talk about poor sportsmanship! rolleyes:

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I can care less about you trying to start up a little Drama... I had nothing to do with Elmers post thats cool and all if he feels that way.

I am not Elmer. He may or may not like some of my post on these forums and that is ok with me.

As far as you are concerned I have no kids.... So I am not really sure why you seem to follow me around...:coco:

8. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

So you've been called out and all you can do is toss out a personal attack. Gotcha! It's par for the course. :thumbsup:

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I guess the only way you would take that personal is if there was some truth behind it..:next:

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Like your parents basement?

11. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Make no mistake, I do not care what you say about me. There is a huge difference between taking something personally and that which is considered a "personal attack". Make up as many personal attacks as you like, but... they are against the RoC. Its just so sad and pathetic that when you are called out on your poor behavior, you resort to such things because you can't handle hearing the truth.

No matter how ya slice it, no matter how many personal attacks you dream up or what spin you put on them, you, Kage, are a poor sport. You prove that constantly. :)

12. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

They might be, if I could actually see one! I've no idea what's going on here, but let's keep RL references out of it please.

13. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Thats exactly what he was counting on... that you have no idea what he is referring to, but Kelmo knows about it. I'll contact you via PM.

14. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

QFT :scholar:

15. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I thought Elmer had control of his guild.... According to this post hes just like Kat and Hef now. Guess your all on an even playing field now.

The members of KOC have not changed at all. We are the same templates you couldn't beat when you were a tamer and we are the same templates you couldn't beat as a mage. Now you are again frustrated and want to cry a bit. I say dry your eye because no matter what we will still abide by your sell back rules. I do remember posting vigorously that KOC stands by Hef in his policy for buy backs. I am now starting to wonder if Hef is any better than Kat at controlling his guild. I see Elmer has no trouble getting his members to agree even thou this is a policy created by an enemy leader. When KOC agrees on something we do it as a unit, a team, and we stick by our leaders. Have a better day D, maybe you just need a -enigma

16. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

So let me ask ya this?

What if Kage was allowing his friends to Afk kill us in our house's? loot everything we have and not return them? what if Kage never played with us?
    what if kage never did a spawn with us? what if Kage never logged into vent?
    what if kage never helped us in a fight? What if kage logged in drunk and starting booting everyone from the guild? what if kage never payed anyone back what he borrowed? what if kage didnt return high end items to there owners which were the people he called "friends"

What would you do then puffy? we know what you would do...you would keep him...cause alot of that is you up there were describing....lol

So what has kage really done???
    He doesnt agree with how I (Elmer Fudd) think on a personell issue.......ROFLMAO

So let me get this straight! now your litteraly saying, since I cant control peoples minds and thoughts on personell issues there is no control from me in KoC?.......................LMAO

In KoC no one really controls anyone and you know this, thats what make's KoC awsome...We have our heavy hitters...you know! the ones who can get ya booted and get ya recruited.. your upset because by the same unwritten code we live by, you died by, and now your upset because not everyone in KoC thinks the same.....ROFLMAO

And BTW...for the record...I think Hef is a qualified guild leader and is doing a good job...He has Big D now and as we all know! ten % of your people are 90% of your problem...Big D is trouble wherever he goes....kinda like you...but Hef is doing a good job....

Kat on the other hand....well lets just say this....At least Hef and I and even you a little bit as well as many other GM's are out there fighting with our people and started the guild's with our own two hands and worked hard to get it where it is......cant same the same for her...she has to be the most unqualified GM on the shard.....Palvarak is more qualified then her......lol

17. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

get a life, one that exsists in reality not ur dream world.

Just going by what you and enigma said.

18. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Translation... You got me. Sorry I posted... :sad4:

19. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Translation Im 25 and live with my mom in the basement. :yell: Dont make fun of me bc I havnt left the nest yet! shesh not everyone has millions But its ok I plan to move out on my own and support myself by 30.

Oh Oh and got me how? Im just curious.

20. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

21. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

And which Elmer am I speaking with today? LOWELL!

22. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

:coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco:

23. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce::dunce:

24. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm ok, like I said before which Elmer am I speaking with today? :bowdown: Your not worthy!

25. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:owned:

26. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I dont own anything my man, I live with my parents in the basement and they FULLY support me.

Stop making fun of me! :sad3: Im gonna tell my mommy, good thing shes just right upstairs. Lowell :scholar:

27. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1::thumbup1:

28. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I see it too, Petra. Be it utter truism or utter falsehood or just one sided on his part or via others' part, ...twas and always is a referrance to some *ancient history* reportedly that maybe happened in folks rl lives, but.. it is something NOT of / nor in 'game' at all..thus does not belong drug up and rehashed again and again...or ever..
    ..thus a veiled form of.. personal attack on Kat, oft redrug up or rebrung up by some few that can never let go of the past, that does not belong in any shard *game forum* at all.

29. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

30. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

31. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present

You are welcome sir ! :)

We agree to disagree !

32. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I guess you forgot about the thread you made saying how great of a guildmate I was and how I was welcome back into KOC if I ever wanted to come back. Or maybe you didn't forget, it was probably more of a fight club kinda thing going on in your head. Get help Elmer.

33. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

You were fine up untill you start trash talking the people you call friends...your the typical back staber.....chalk it up as a lesson learned from me.....Shoot yer doing the same thing to people in TnT.....seems like it follows you everywhere you go huh????

34. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

i WISH I WAS IN MY DADS BASEMENT! Paying rent and bills sucks!! Everyone knows it stay with ur parents as long as you can.....

35. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

What kind of logic is this, where you apply EVERYTHING YOU DID TO SOMEONE ELSE.

As D said Elmer get some help bud.

36. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I hear that, god some people have it lucky :yell:

Or unlucky how ever you look at it.

Random girl - so where do you live?

Random basement dweller - oh my moms basement my twin size bed is phenomenal

Random girl - laughign hysterically with her friends as she walks away.

Freedom and Independance are a great thing, but hey if your happy taking a free ride for your whole life than a commend you. But thats not the life for me.

Not saying you do, I was just agreeing the only perks to living with mommy and daddy is the no bills part. I actually had paid bills though for some reason, silly me!

37. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Well if the girls drunk enough it wont even matter so your all set!

38. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

I would go without sex for the rest of my life if I could recoup the countless dollars I've spent being out on my own since 18. Don't hate on someone for having parents that want to give them a head start.

39. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think its holding someone back, by the time they get into the real world theyll be 30 and not know how to do it.

Oh Oh and a headstart would be going off to college by 18-20 not just being unemployed playing video games and spending your money at the bar. ;)

It could go either way really, But Id personally prefer being independant and having such freedoms that living on your own allows you.

Im not knocking anyones lifestyle, thats Elmers job. ;)

Just dont throw rocks from a glass house is all.

40. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:coco::coco::coco::coco::loser:

41. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Elmer Im going to be the bigger man, I finally added you to my ignore list. Im sure people are tired of hearing us bicker back and forth like little school girls. I figured Id be the mature one and end this, lord knows you werent going too.

Have a nice life.

edit - Kage I love the sig, is that anything to do with your never ending love for Kat? ;)

42. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

I quit argueing with a ------>:dunce: many posts back.......lol