1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOW, JSV, TDO+ vs KOC

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Thanks for the epic battles! I'll leave it at that.

2. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You should leave it at outnumbering us 3:1 and still letting guildies die over and over and over again. How many did ya'll loss? 4? 5?....pretty sad...

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Winnar!

If you're going to tell me you didn't have 8+ with; LOW, JSV, and TDO+ at Minax base, you're funny as hell.

If you're going to tell me we still had 8 pvpers at Luna, again, you're. funny. as. hell.

Thanks for opening up, it's all I wanted was storytime.

p.s. Sunchicken & Super don't total 4-5 cupcake.

4. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Troll :

is a user that repeatedly and intentionally breaches netiquette, often posting derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community to bait users into responding, often starting flame wars

5. Revvo

Revvo Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

You don't need to bait some people they would froth at the mouth and respond to themselves if no one else did.

6. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

WoW..... no wonder you always fuss about not having any oranges to fight its becasue you hold hands with Tb and Sl? None the less was a fun fight to bad you had to team up with the shard and still lost more than we did.

7. Troll The T Hunter

Troll The T Hunter Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Troll :

is a user that repeatedly and intentionally breaches netiquette, often posting derogatory or otherwise inflammatory messages about sensitive topics in an established online community to bait users into responding, often starting flame wars

I'll debate that comment.

troll
       /troʊl/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [trohl]
    –noun
    1. (in Scandinavian folklore) any of a race of supernatural beings, sometimes conceived as giants and sometimes as dwarfs, inhabiting caves or subterranean dwellings.
    2. Slang. a person who lives or sleeps in a park or under a viaduct or bridge, as a bag lady or derelict.

See I live in a cave and sometimes hang out under a bridge. I'm not sure where in the dictionary it says I incite flame wars or bait people.

Troll T-Hunter

8. Lych

Lych Guest

Sounds like fun. I'm sorry I missed it. :)

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

It really was fun, and I'm sure people in all 4 guilds mentioned enjoyed themselves, besides D of course.

10. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

Nice template you got their Big D went down nice and easy... if I did not lag like a fat monkey i would of killed you right off the bat when Soulace and Xeroth tried to dismount Enigma and u came runnen back... got you to a third of your life while u were next to me running to you though just wasn't happening....

*Kicks His Modem*

11. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Please note the words TRIED TO DISMOUNT. way to fail on that btw. thanks for the fun I still have to go thru all the loot.

12. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes was a nice little battle to come back to after a vacay :) damn lag lol!

13. archite666

archite666 Guest

lol, I told my wife stuff would go down as I went to bed...

So who won?

or rather who died? This looked like alot of fun

14. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Figures as soon as I log off the competition actually decides to try us!!!

So where the **** was everyone at during this?

[​IMG]

I know big d was stealthing around like the normal puss puss he is being a non-factor.

but big d, lol!!! you suck monkey banana at this game. Always have and always will. The only thing you're good at is annoying people with "big d fantasy world BS," now go claim your prize.

15. HaHa

HaHa Guest

*waits for some jackass to say BR is using a Ventrillo hax, then ask what vent is*

16. archite666

archite666 Guest

I love being purple, too bad you can't go to luna....

Id be purple all the time, it makes you look supernatural!

17. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

The minax base fight i believe i was the only one in Koc to die
    dunno about jsv and tdo but i saw Big D Loki Sprago bite the bullet