1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOW, let me know when you all want in my training camp. . .

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Feb 26, 2009.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Nice die!

See you all later I'm sure, I must go pick up lunch and have movie time. I indeed love the track and double detect fail. I think the best was D thinking he had an ounce of chance on any char after the "skill" he showed at Blighted.

Toodles!

2. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Not that it means anything but D, Hef and I made a bet on how long it would take you to post..

I won with 3 minutes.. After you gated.. of course.

3. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Why'd you call Bo in at blighted? Scared much?

4. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Win. I'm off, because I made a bet on how long it would take you to say you made a bet.

But really, you kids have fun now.

5. Hef

Hef Guest

Who did you make a bet with your Dragon?

6. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Ive kinda grown outa the **** talk on the boards thing.. but i will say this.. have you ever noticed how All of your posts like this basically say

"I left the house for 10 minutes today.. and i didnt die!! Way to Fail Everyone~"

That basically sums up every single one of them..

Anyway.. Enjoy im done.

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

He does better than me. I drove to the store a block away today and got a seat belt ticket.:yell:

8. Sweeney

Sweeney Guest

If you would have pulled a gun on the cop I bet the seat-belt violation would have been forgotten. :scholar:

9. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Ive done that.. Used to work 1.2 Miles from my house and got a seat belt ticket while sitting at the light where i turned into my App. Complex..

Cop asked me where i was going and i was like... Right there *Point*
    Was like 15 Feet away from my house..

"Where are ya comming from.." Over there *Point*

Could still see my work from that spot too..

Kinda annoying.

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Way to have a crappy old car.

11. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Sorry, but why do I care what you think again? Lets see, come in on Big D, proceed to fail and leave. Come back on Vitamin D, proceed to fail and head out of Blighted.

You were almost face planted 3xs without the Bo Bo. So, now we have your guild mates who have seen you fail the tamer and Bo Bo. Do you really wish to continue this? They saw first hand, everything you fail to do on your tamer.

Here, let me point out a few:

-Bolas, you are horrid at them.
    -Shurikens and Fukiyas, you haven't done either.
    -Killing mounts if by some insane chance you do get a bola off.
    -DS is your friend as well.

I guess all these are just too much for you to handle, oh so very skilled one.

All I got from this was, waaaaaaah I fail, lets continue the house hiding bs when I died clearly away from a house with 2 other guildies at my side. Or, the time you failed miserably at Yew, and proceed to call in the gank there too.

p.s. As if you kids aren't in houses ever. I'll see you on the field.

12. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Being totally serious though sakey.. within the past like what 3 Weeks.. the 4 times ive seen you Out of a house.. you've posted about how badly we fail on 3 occasions.. And with that recent post (About Yew) that makes 4 outa 4.

I know you like the attention and all.. but is there really a point ina post that basically says

"you found me.. I ran away and didnt die.. you suck"

I guess i just fail to see the importance. :sleep2:

You dont see me comming here and posting everytime i leave the house.. or killing someone one v one.. or wiping my ass.. I just dont really care enough to bother.

13. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

You try so hard, it's quite cute. I like the house bs though, fun times. Apparently, you guys need to find some new material yourselves.

p.s. Care enough to post more, please do.

14. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

So basically.. Thats your way of saying

"I cant think of anything to say otherwise"

Alright clears that mess up.

15. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You cared enough to reply. :scholar:

16. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Sakey, D and Mono for that matter, could we try having 1 week on the boards where you dont trash talk others or just in generel ty to **** each other of with lame posts??? Or do you simply enjoy that part more than the game?? Looks like it sometimes, bit sad to see at times... Ahh well just an inner thought that slipped..
    Take care all see ya in game eventually.

17. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Aww! You brought a tear to my eye when reading this cry post. Truly, you did. You're the one rehashing this thread cupcake, rest of us left it alone after it ran its course.

You're pro

18. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Hmm.....when was the last time I posted trashing talking? I'm sure it was over a week ago.

You must have me confused.......but again, I'm sure I'm an elite board PVPer and famous here on the Siege forum. hehehe :)

I try to keep my posts to a minimum.......look at my post count. I only post when necessary. I dont post just to hear myself talk. Thanks

19. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

20. TigerDyr

TigerDyr Guest

Sorry im not as fast as you on the boards Sakey...

Mono if I got you mixed up with someone then I apologize.

Sakey you should try take the text and learn to put it into context, its a great way of getting the right meaning out of a simple post... And much more than posts its quite usefull... Try slow the reading down, im sure you have learned it and know how to.

Sakey ill try again just in shorter terms. Try take the posts up a nodge in the moral department, it will make it that more enjoyable to read for everyone.

Take care Sakey

21. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'm all in that head of yours! Thanks for the major worship and attempting to board pvp with me, I loved every bit of it.

22. Turtle

Turtle Guest

:loser:

23. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

What are you still doing here didn't I give you a gift to fix all your problems??

24. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Really, I think D was trying to jest that I'm in his head too, and that he's a loser for it. It is pointing to him. . .

*shrug*

Either way, noted!

25. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

I think your right... I told him everyone would just be happier without him. He would be better without us I even gave him a going away present!

[​IMG]

26. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

It is a pretty necklace.:D

27. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Oh Whoops I got yelled at about my going away present some reason big must of thought i wanted him to kill himself! No no no.. thats not the case i just wanted him to wear the pretty necklace to look EMO. As that is how he acts around here and in game, but insted I have bought him a nice teddy bear!

28. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Well duh...

You need to learn subtlety. It is the mark of a true forum jedi...