1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Low profile pets

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Jan 21, 2009.

1. Anyone ever use weak looking pets to help them in pvp?

With greater dragons and other powerfull pets, people can just run away,

but with 2 gm drakes, people might say lol, before they get eaten with 2 drakes and a flame strike explosion combo

any thoughts?

2. Draxous

Draxous Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I use a cu sidhe or dread warhorse

I've been protesting playing my tamer since they unblessed the pads of cu (like **** u devs, k tks.)

but I dont even use a greater dragon... those are for people who can't pvp so they have an NPC PvP for them.

3. Sunchicken

Sunchicken Guest

A pack of frienzed ostards pwnindajib

4. _Myaku_

_Myaku_ Guest

i thought about training up 5 glacial worms for some lols. but i didnt have the stable slots :(

5. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

had a pack of scorpions sent to kill me

6. ChumBucket

ChumBucket Guest

hrm... sounds to me like you irked Raven and Jen... hehe

7. Bluebottle

Bluebottle Guest

I've have a tamer on siege since shard-up. He runs around with a pair of disposable drakes, it's a bit like using GM crafter gear! He doesn't initiate PvP but a lot of folks like to whack on him, the drakes can buy him time. If I really had a lot of time I should get my alternative account T-Hunter returned to the thief template and use my tamer as bait :)