1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LOW

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Tiberius, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I am curious why 2 sets of my fey leggings have not been placed on your vendors. The rest of my gear from my last couple deaths to you have been on your vendors at the standard 10:1 so I assume that you do not have a "we are not selling Tib's stuff back" policy and maybe they have gotten lost in the shuffle? Anyway, it's not all that hard to replace them but if you put them on I will buy them.

2. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

And you are?

3. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Nice burn, bro.

These threads are boring for all but the people involved. Maybe there should be a buyback megathread sticky or something instead...

4. Goron

Goron Guest

heh, I didn't realize the thread title was "kiwillian read this thread"...

Tiberius, next time please use something more helpful- like maybe make your thread title directed exactly at the audience you intend to read it. If that audience is potentially large but enclosed, like say a guild, maybe you could say the guild name... or possibly you could just make your thread title their abbreviation. So in this case, I notice you are directing your post to the Lords of War. Next time please just make the thread title "Lords of War" or maybe "LOW" so that Kiwillian is not maliciously tricked into reading a thread that has nothing to do with him.

...[/sarcasm]

Tib didn't 'burn' you Kiwillian. You had no part of this thread and decided to troll it. And since this is a thread very clearly directed to LOW, he may have been unsure if you were a member of LOW, or possibly someone who got his stuff- as such asking who you were makes plenty of sense.

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm a driver, I'm a winner. Things are gonna' change, I can feel it.

6. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Reading Comprehension for the win eh:). He's just mad that I am not pancakes and fussing because they killed me. Anyhow, not to get side tracked, LOW could you offer some clarification on the original topic please?

7. Kiwillian

Kiwillian Guest

Yeah yeah yeah, I get what you are saying but these threads are ****ing boring and just clutter things up. Oh hey! Let me make a whole thread about me and one other guy who stole/looted something from me! I'm sure all the people on the shard who read the forums need to know about it asap!

I really do think a sticky thread for buybacks would be a nice and clean way to deal with buybacks. Just my 2 cents/silver :)

8. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

If everyone would just return everyone's **** these threads would not be necessary. No offense to Puffy, because he has been my buddy for the better part of a decade, but it's pretty damn sad when he is being more mature than 95% of the shard and selling things back at reasonable prices.

9. Goron

Goron Guest

I disagree with you. I think 95% of the shard sells back promptly and fairly. K0C sells back to TnT and JSV very quickly, at 10:1. JSV sells back to TnT and K0C quickly at 10:1. Puffy, Tek, Righty, Smeeter, they all sell back very quickly at 10:1 (or less... some free). TnT sells to K0C, JSV promptly at 10:1 too.

Its actually a minority of players that are immature about it.

Notice how every 'are you selling my stuff back?' thread is titled to 'LOW'?

Just something to think about:scholar:

10. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think everyone is being reasonable at this time about selling items back... rather then assuming this is some type of "we are not seeling Tib's stuff back" policy why not just ask if they were over looked.

11. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

So you get your full suit back except one piece....possibly be someone else popping in looting real quick? from a different guild? Neo likes to do that ALOT! Im sure there are others out there. Theres no "do not sell to Tib policy"

12. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I'm thinking thats what he meant by "maybe they got lost in the shuffle".

13. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

14. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

"The rest of my gear from my last couple deaths to you have been on your vendors at the standard 10:1 so I assume that you do not have a "we are not selling Tib's stuff back" policy and maybe they have gotten lost in the shuffle? Anyway, it's not all that hard to replace them but if you put them on I will buy them."

Read the fine print my friend. It is an acknowledgement of items sold back and a question about the whereabouts of the others with an assumption that maybe they are setting in someones loot box at home, unsorted.

15. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Both times I died, I died in an open field surrounded by LOW and the only combatants present were TNT and LOW members. I assume one of you has the items. Maybe the guy who does have them does not have a vendor up; I know I have not yet set one up. I also do not think you were present at either death, I may be wrong.

16. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Why do you guys love Drama and starting ****? Wow One day has passed and your missing two items.. Skwis has at least 4+ Suits out there where i have no idea where they are, And Loki At least 3, Yet you do see me comming here starting **** every single day..

Why not just.. Suit back up? Farm what.. 5K Silver... Oh man! :scholar:

17. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You guys really, really need to take a reading comprehension class, I was not starting any ****. I am asking about the items. BTW I have already done what you suggested but it would still be nice to have the items as back ups.

18. Skwiz

Skwiz Guest

Starting **** would be the "I guess your in a no selling Tib stuff back" Thing.. which will be followed by " All of TnT will do the same.. Goron even more so "

The thing i just dont understand is why you get all butthurt when your missing a few items.. All of you, For me.. if you dont want to sell back. Okay i'll suit back up.. Pvp for a few weeks.. then try to buy again..

Whats with all this.. Posting every single day about every single item that "Slipped".

19. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

"The rest of my gear from my last couple deaths to you have been on your vendors at the standard 10:1 so I assume that you do not have a "we are not selling Tib's stuff back" policy and maybe they have gotten lost in the shuffle? "-Tiberius

Reading comprehension FTW.

20. Goron

Goron Guest

What I find interesting is LOW has not yet 'answered the question'.
    Not yet have they indicated if they have the fey legs or not, all they have done is flame Tib for asking and made excuses.

Guys, just say:
    A) "we don't have the fey legs"
    B) "We are not selling them back" or
    C) "We will sell them back"

its really kind of simple.

21. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Perhaps they are not home yet to answer the question.

22. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is the assumption I am going on also. Skwiz is really making a whole lot of something out of nothing; if he does not have them then he should just say so and be done with it. I do not think I have made any "if my fruity peebles are not given back then I am gonna **** in your wheaties" remarks either but some folks just do not comprehend as well as others I suppose.

23. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Dude lighten up its been on my vendor within 5 min from your death If you'd get a back up suit you wouldnt need to get all pissed for no reason. South luna look.

24. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

some people have lives outside of UO dude

25. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Thank You Sprago, and I am not all pissed. I fail to see how anyone can come to that conclusion from the original post but again comprehension seems to be the issue. Back up suit? I have back up characters which is what I used last night after I died on Tib. I did not know to check there. I had no idea where your vendor is. I assumed you all were at Yew gate. Your response is exactly what I am looking for. We can now officially consider this topic closed.

26. Hef

Hef Guest

I am putting your Feys and 2 Pieces of Alive's on my Yew vendor

27. Goron

Goron Guest

but they have time to flame and troll.

This thread could have gone from the OP to:
    "Its on my vendor, south luna" with none of the extra crap in between. But when members of LOW start posting, flaming, trolling and making excuses, it just perpetuates the issue. Again, its really quite simple.

28. Goron

Goron Guest

there we go. problem solved. A question was asked, a question was answered. Thats all that needed to happen.

29. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

So now I can't attack you in Luna either? Or are you gonna cry. "Calibretto is camping buyback vendors in Luna! "

30. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Well that would be just silly since your house is next to his now isn't it. Anyway I never said you could not attack me; I said you did attack me there twice, so yes I assume you pop through there from time to time with the express purpose of killing people who are buying thier stuff back. It was a public service annoucement more than anything else. I would not assume to tell you how to play your game. Reading comp issues raise thier ugly head once again!

31. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

"Reading comp issues raise thier ugly head once again!"

Yes I do wish you could read better to. If you did not know Yew gate is the way some of us get to the Grove. Where many silver farmers are waiting to be killed. So I go thru this gate alot. I saw an orange dragon on the gate revealed and attacked you. This had nothing to do with your buy back.

I think you just need something to ***** about really. First it was i was allied with KOC Now it's I camp faction buybacks. Get a grip if pvp gets to you that much give it up and camp monsters or something less stressful.

32. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Your throwing a fit over 15k silver items? Seriously, ya'll need to get a grip. Not one of you are any better with the faction items so why cry so much about them?
    I guess some people just need things to cry about. If it wasn't something costing 15k silver it would be a template, a player looting them dry of gm armor or a mob thats too hard to kill.
    Pathetic.

33. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

If you say so. I found the location of the vendors holding my gear which was the whole purpose of the thread. I am sorry you failed to understand that but that is not my problem, it is yours. You may continue trolling.

Another piece of advice since you have access to a mage. Mark a rune to the grove, cast on it with your mage, log out, log on your other character, and go through the gate. If you do this you will cut down on your travel time considerably and be able to sink your sword into those silver farmers that much more quickly. Just a little trick I used from day one on this shard. I hope that helps you out and safe travels.

34. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Y'all the ones pancakes over a question asked. Again, reading comp. We used to have a smarter group of players on siege to tell the truth.

35. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I think its fair to say I've forgotten more about this game then you will ever know about it.

36. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I think everyone in this post that isn't KOC should go to my vendor and buy your crap back...

This has been a public service announcement. That will be all...

PS: Vendor is right behind Hef's house outside the west Luna walls.

37. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

You are mistaken. I never called anyone stupid and there was no attitude in my original post. Again, it appears to me some people are getting a bit too upset over nothing.

38. Kat

Kat Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Tib - Learn to use smilies, will ya? That way the emo folks can hopefully tell the difference between sarcastic humor and attitude. :D

39. Goron

Goron Guest

how does having a family have anything at all to do with what i posted?
    Tib asked where his gear was, a bunch of LOW showed up and trolled him. Finally one person answered the question. Long story short, all of the LOW trolling in between the question and the answer was pointless. Again, please tell me how trolling has anything to do with you having a family?

He never went demanding a timeframe, he never went saying it should be on vendor right NOW... he even admitted it may be lost in the hustle and bustle.
    Sprago, you really do fit in well with skwiz- you both like to make up excuses for everything- even things that have nothing to do with you, like this.

40. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

You guys should just ask the devs for insurance...

It's the same thing, minus vendor hassles! Hell, it's even cheaper! WinWin!

41. Sir Morder

Sir Morder Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hey thats my line :) LOL

42. HaHa

HaHa Guest

LIES!

Yea, or ill cut myself if you dont.