1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lower Mana Cost and scribing scrolls

Discussion in 'UHall' started by BeaIank, Jul 4, 2013.

1. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Is there any explanation or design document that would shed some light as of why lower mana cost isn't applied when you're scribing scrolls?
    Even with 210 mana, 150 int, 30 mr, 120 med and 120 focus, I am able to scribe about 6 level 8 scrolls before running out of mana.
    If LMC were to work with scribing, making bulk scrolls would be less time intensive. You already have lots of downtime recovering that mana when your pool empties. It would be nice to be able to make a slight larger number of scrolls before hitting that downtime.

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

3. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Cue someone claiming that making something less tedious is somehow imbalancing in 5, 4, 3...

4. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Making the creation of level 8 scrolls less tedious would completely imbalance the game! These are LEVEL 8 SCROLLS! They SHOULD take all of your play time to craft... and then some. We cant just have all kinds of people running around crafting level 8 scrolls willy-nilly.

5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

*Crafts level 8 scrolls all willy-nilly*

Endrik, BeaIank and Sauteed Onion like this.
  6. Kojak

Kojak Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have only 1 thing to say about your problem

[​IMG]

Sauteed Onion likes this.
  7. BeaIank

BeaIank Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

You mean the reward to the quest that requires you to kill at least 10 Minion of Scelestus, which have around 30K HP each, and obtain all the 10 different documents, which doesn't always drop on their bodies once you slay them?

Given how the RNG is, by the time I would have completed the quest, I'd have more than 500 level 8 scrolls done.

Sauteed Onion likes this.