1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lower Requirements on 125Str items

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Clog|Mordain, Jul 21, 2015.

1. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Does lower requirements work on 125 strength weapons/armor? I have heard not. Correct?

2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

No it won't.

3. Zeke

Zeke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Knights of Terra

So there's finally a use for that imbuing property, but it won't work on them... lol.

4. Spock's Beard

Why do these even drop? Who's actually going to get 125 strength, sorry I mean WELL OVER 125 so that the item doesn't fall off when they get debuffed?

5. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

So the "requirement " is 125 strength is needed, but the "Lower Requirment" mod doesn't actually , you know, lower the requirement ? Nice coding.

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

I run 150 STR on my sampire (no pots) but I still wouldn't use these kinda items unless it was uber.

7. Angel of Sonoma

Angel of Sonoma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

it sucks because some of the best items i've seen require 125 str. wth?

8. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Its just a negative from the loot revamp. Its a strange one I agree.

9. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Oh I know I won't touch them either. Most my characters can't use them at all I don't care how uber they are.

They sometimes make nice stuff to unravel.

10. Klapauc

Klapauc Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I did see 125 str or 50 stone weight when the item that did drop was way better than the average artifact level and loot level from that creature would allow. For example weapons with both mana leech and life leech at a level you can only reforge, not imbue. Still damn useful in the right situation, and since you can repair them forever, better then antique.
    Decent warrior should have 125 str all the time anyway, so no issue. Some very special items might be worth the increased weight, but thats situational.
    I wonder why do people always assume they could kill a handful of mid level creatures and walk away with items that are way better than what one can craft. Its the same in all online games, you want really good loot, you need to invest big time and effort.

11. Gamer_Goblin

Someone said it's to represent a clumsy or unwieldy item. They put these negative properties on the good items. Most items I find even the minor/lesser ones have a negative property though. :(

12. Lord Arm

Lord Arm Seasoned Veteran

it really doesn't matter its like any other mod u don't want. it is weak that lower requirements doesn't work on it. did they put it in to help the loot scripters lol, har har