1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Lowering Skills

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Trias, Apr 3, 2009.

1. Trias

Trias Guest

Hey there. When I first started I got quite a few skills in things I didn't end up wanting. Now my skill limit is dangerously coming to a close and I want to make sure I'll be able to get rid of those unwanted skills.

Am I right in assuming that when the arrow is pointing 'down' next to a skill, when all my 'free' skill points are used up those skills will start to go down as the skills I want go up?

Heh I probably made no sense there
  2. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2003
    Exacly. As soon you reach your total skill cap , the skill that are pointing down will then drop when your other skill still go up.
  3. Trias

Trias Guest

Thank you very much for the quick reply :)
  4. Zodiac19

Zodiac19 Guest

If you have a soulstone or a soulstone fragment with charges left just move the unwanted skills one at a time and delete the skill off of the stone. No charges will be used and no timer activated.