1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lowest move from a couple KOC yet

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Freelsy, Nov 28, 2008.

1. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

This is not to every KOC, there are respectable people in there. This is to Akaku and apparently a new member of KOC, Boggy Sox. Heres the story

Im sitting in my house gaining necro and spirit, when all of a sudden a guy runs up my steps and into my house named Boggy Sox. I remember this guy because i helped him out when he first came here. I gave him a decent crook and helped him kill gamans and stuff. Well he still had access to my house from a while ago (my mistake), but he accessed Akaku who both come in and killed me while im training. Took a badass LRC/LMC/MR suit i had on and stayed there and continuously rez killed me. I attempted to remove them from my access list, but couldnt so i had to remove everyone from my list. Not blaming them for this but it seems there is a bug with the access menu, for i couldnt remove anyone from my access list. I had to clear the whole damn thing.

But to repeat, im not blaming EVERYONE just those i listed. Its a pretty low tactic, especially from a person that i helped when they first started...

I guess we live and learn, NEVER TRUST ANYONE :)....alright i guess its time for board smack talk...lol

One more thing, if you were friended to the house come back and get refriended and dont use it to escape battle....

2. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

Actually Gu'jek accessed me, not Boggy Sox.

If you are interested in purchasing that dagger back let me know.

3. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Um no sir i was going to tell you want to sell me back my bow and umbra. So i closed the box and went to umbra to collect my bow ty though.

4. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Either way, thats pretty ****ty of you. Im more interested in buying back my armor. I have some of KOCs faction items to trade if your interested. If not, give me a gold price...and get with Boggy to see what he looted from me.

5. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

I'm not even sure if Boggy could have accessed me but I know for sure I was accessed to that house the other night when the bow incident happened.

6. calaman

calaman Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Im 100% sure it was not me but i fell bad so if you would sell the suit back i would like to buy for asty let me know how much

7. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone else remember Tek allowing the Nasty Boys into his house to kill afk guildmates when he was still in Koc, and then buying it from them for his own personal use? Things going and coming around?

8. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

I remember something to that affect...but one main problem with your theory Freelsy is not Tek...

9. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

He just plays his accounts and is a RL friend, not too far to go there.

10. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Exactly. How do you think Tek got so many arties? Ta da

11. Vortex

Vortex Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Somehow I don't find that stooping to someone's level = winning.

12. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Now Mr. Orkit, how are you going to bash Tek like that. You guys were pretty good online friends before you quit Siege the first time. When you were the dexxer Speedy Orkit. Ever since you came back he's been deployed. Myself being a very close RL friend and sharing accounts with him know for a fact that him selling people out never happened. All the items we aquired were through legitimate sales and killing people on the field.

13. burdensrise

burdensrise Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

This is Siege Perilous. No one cares.

Siege Perilous
    We Know Drama.