1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

loyality in brit

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by whiterabbit, Apr 7, 2012.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Been working loyality for a week in brit.Startred out as repected still respected.dunno how many i have arrested but have gone through about 50k helping out. arrested over 10 today alone Is it broken??

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There are some reports from Origin that it might be on some chars. I would try a GM request see if there is something going on. I would test but tonight will be the first night back in a while so I want to play play and not grind it out. Unless there are raiders then maybe...

3. Lady CaT

Lady CaT Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Took me a whole lot more than 50k and 10 arrests to go from Respected to Adored, I don't have an exact amount how much it takes. But I know I was doing fires, garbage,40k on angry peasants, and arrests about an hour a day for several days before I finally went from respected to adored. It definitely took a while and I was thinking the same thing as you at one point.

4. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

thank you got adorn this am finally