1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Loyalty From Quests?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Connor_Graham, Oct 7, 2009.

1. Why don't we get loyalty from completing the Gargish quests? Even the Axem quest, which states you get loyalty for completing didn't give any on the one I just turned in. You'd think that you'd get something from doing the quests since it is the Gargs that are asking for them to be completed. It's tough enough for a crafter type to gain loyalty, this just makes it all that much harder.

2. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I was getting the loyalty from Axem on my fighter when I was raising his to be able to place a house but that was last week. I haven't done an Axem Quest since though I'll see if I have any of the items to turn in and check.

*Edit: Ok, I just did the broken Vase quest from axem, and I did get the 5 promised loyalty points. This was on Origin by the way.

3. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

I allways get the Loyalty from quests and void mobs. your not at the cap are you, as it only raises to 50'000.

4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I think cap is 15k

5. Slayvite

Slayvite Certifiable

Ahh yes thx Storm. Its 15k cap.

10k needed to place houses and 15k to take the full 30% bonus at the queens forge.

*wonders why he's got 50k on the brain today*:eyes:

6. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol I think queens forge is 3 or 5 % cant remember which think its 5 or so other forge I think is 3 !

7. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

and it is 12k to place a house.

8. No, nowhere near the cap. I just turned in the tattered fragment quest and did get loyalty from that one. I don't get why I didn't from the one earlier, and I made sure before I turned it in to make note of how much loyalty I had so I could see how much I got from the quest.

There is the other issue though, of other quests not giving any loyalty at all, such as the one for the demon slayer wep or the crystal ball of knowledge. They don't give any at all, which I think is pretty stupid. You should get something for completing any quest.

9. falseprophet

falseprophet Lore Master

well you do get loyalty from the mobs you have to kill but i do agree you should get some loyalty for the quest even if it is only 5 maybe

10. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

I have been doing the quest on my Imbuer and coming along in points just fine.... over 3k already just from books.... and scraps.