1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Loyalty Rating request

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Elric_Soban, May 17, 2011.

1. Elric_Soban

Elric_Soban Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Can we please get loyalty rating for turning in bods in Ter Mur? Having to try and kill things on my crafter is kindof ********.

2. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

In order for this to happen, the developers would first have to adjust the tailor and blacksmith NPCs in Ter Mur to hand out new BODs and receive completed ones.

I reported this as a problem almost two years ago during the SA beta and those NPCs still don't seem to know anything about BODs!

[​IMG]

3. popps

popps Always Present

Why not just turn in BODs in a Trammel or Felucca Town ??

I mean, why in Ter Mur ??

4. Myphsar

Myphsar Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

He wants to hand in bods in ter mur for loyalty rating for the queen.
    So he can maybe use the queens soul forge on his crafter.

5. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

why you can contol a volem with zero taming skill...

6. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

EV's/Blade Spirits on various forms of sliths.

Also, I used my crafter to turn in all my Ter Mur museum quests. Slow, but not as slow as my imbuing gains :)

7. virtualhabitat

virtualhabitat Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

My crafter is boycotting Ter Mur. The bank doesn't even sell commodity deeds.

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

There's also the "Fence" trade in (Crystalline Blackrock and Perfect Emeralds for a random essence) that gives a good bit of Loyalty rating as well and since both objects are mineable......

9. Omnius

Omnius Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

just cast energy vortexes and kill stuff?

I don't know any veteran players that have a crafter without 120 magery.

10. weins201

weins201 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

With soul stones just transfer skills needed

I put on taming and just spent a few hours getting enough loyalty was really easy :scholar:

Of course if you dont have that option volumns require no taming and kill pretty quick and you can craft.

:coco: 120 magery on a mule is a waste dont worry about having to train a skill just stone it or use volumn.

Pretty easy way to gain easy loyalty.

:spider:

11. Gidge

Gidge Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend BoE

My crafter is a .... crafter! No magery on her and after coming on the scene in 97 has a grand total of 98.7 blacksmithing! I did kill something yesterday that gave me 2 points. I had not seen the message in so long it scared me! red text popping up on my screen, I just new something was wrong. Can you share loyalty points? Maybe have a mate party up and you tag along and gulp invis potions while they whack things for you? hmmm My crafter will need Loyalty points as well. Scissors should be wieldable and do damage based on our tailoring! Store bought tinker tools look rather deadly.... yes? *thinks*

12. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

For a non-combat crafter, your best bets are the trade-in quests that give Loyalty as a reward. If you have a combat character, save up the museum quest items, then have your crafter turn batches of them in. Also the Fence quest I mentioned above is very good for Loyalty points.

13. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

i guess this thread is about loyalty for queens forge?

if so... imbuing is a hybrid crafting / combat skill, kinda like inscription. So i think it perfectly makes sense to require killing things to get loyalty. Really, the loyalty just gives you an optional bonus. I have it, and i still rarely actually use the queens forge.

if you need to gain the loyalty tho, just get mysticism from a skill trainer and your good to go.

you got a one button heal / cure

you can throw a rock

all you need to kill snake things that give a decent amount of loyalty. only takes a couple hours of killing shtuff.

14. Elric_Soban

Elric_Soban Babbling Loonie

uhhh

what are you killing? toxic sliths give 30(which is the most ive seen for a non-boss creature), and with a vollem it takes a while. plus u gotta keep it healed/cured w/o vet.. im seriously out there with a healing wand + 80 or so magery trying to keep this thing cured/healed long enough to get me a couple points..

bottom line, imbuing is a CRAFTING skill.. not a combat skill... so why am i fighting on a crafter..

and turning in stuff? lol.. yeah i dunno.. that'l take months. No, years.

15. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

it only takes a couple hours if you use your 120 artificer with low real myst and 2 plus myst jewls. and like i said before, imbuing isnt really a crafting skill. its the "eval" to mysticism, and what do you craft from mystism? if you have jewls and essence, you can actually craft a sword or armor or anything. a smith or tailor etc has to "craft" something for your artificer to imbue.

16. Tina Small

Tina Small Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran 4H

You might want to tame a pair of ruddy bouras and use them to kill stuff. The taming requirement is 17.1, easily handled by jewelry. Use them to kill regular sliths and other easy stuff in Ter Mur and you shouldn't have any trouble getting the 10,000 loyalty points. If they die, just get another pair.