1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Loyalty to Bane Choosen - Fix ophidians plz

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mandrake of DF, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

With the upcoming quest in halloween, they should fix it so u gain loyalty to bane choosen by killing ophidians again at ophidian lair.

I havent tested any elsewhere, but all I gain is dis-loyalty to ophidians by killing them.

Only meers help you gain loyalty to bane choosen now. And to kill 3k meers to get to the quest level is gonna take longer time than the halloween quest last.

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Agreed, no way to get close to 7500 loyalty on the small Meer spawn.

3. yars

yars Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

4. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

agreed, i wasnt there for the first part of the event, so im starting at 0, killing meers! gains you 3 points a kill....this is insane lol

5. Snow78

Snow78 Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

6. Otis Firefly

Otis Firefly Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

seriously, we know the thought process behind events has changed in a major way, but they need to be more reasonable and think about it...your average player has about 2, maybe 3 hours a night to be playing..there is no way they are gunna be able to kill enough meers to get the points needed for this quest! if they are starting from scratch! and many are!! a lot of returning players ive spoken to are not even bothering with it unless there is an alternative way to gain points...spend countless hours obtaining the virtue set to be rewarded with a book of truth..and the old ugly big blue one?, then try to move on to obtain points for the bane part of it?..not gunna happen unless this part of the event arc is going to be around for a long time! lol

7. MrAlien

MrAlien Guest

i was gonna start a thread but i found this so ill post here

i noticed the ophies are not in the desert anymore and there are no flag poles anywhere
    so how am i going to raise my points to 7500 to do the new quest?
    its 3 points per meer with no chance for bonuses at all
    i remember certain ophies giving 5 points instead of 3 but neither the paragon meers or the big bad eternals give bonus points
    i have 2500 points right now so that means i have to kill 1667 meers
    that seems like a lot to me
    what i want to know is are they going to add a way to raise points easier?
    id like to know before i go and waste 20 or more hours farming meers
    my time is important to me so i dont want to put in all that time and then all of a sudden they add an easier way
    thanks

i wonder if the reward for the quest is even worth it does anyone know?

8. Cerwin Vega

Cerwin Vega Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know what the reward is for going the quest or if the quest will end when the halloween stuff does or will it last longer?

9. longshanks

longshanks Guest

The gentle meer have lived in there village for over the past millenium in peace and harmony, keeping to themselves and rarely venturing out into Sosaria. That peace is about to be broken as a red storm is coming over the horizon. For now we love them.

Buwawahahahaha

10. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I got 69 bane points now.... Is NO WAY I will be able to kill 2477 meers before the quest is over.

This a big dissapointment.