1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LRC Armor

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Alagos Galadrim, Jan 24, 2008.

1. Alagos Galadrim

Alagos Galadrim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What is the best monsters to hunt to get LRC armor for enhancing?

2. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

No specific creatures drop loot that has specific properties (i.e. LRC). That being said, you can get the best loot with the highest intensity properties from the toughest creatures: Balrons, Ancient Wyrms, Succubi, Bosses, and Champs.

Also, having alot of ingame luck (a luck suit, Luck Ankh, etc) will increase your chances of getting better properties.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

What is the best monsters to hunt to get LRC armor for enhancing?

[/ QUOTE ]

Try the fan dancers in Tokuno or the Devourers in Doom, both drop more than reasonable amounts of armour for enhancing.

Both locations can be a little intense though and you should ideally have 700+ luck.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Also, having alot of ingame luck (a luck suit, Luck Ankh, etc) will increase your chances of getting better properties.

[/ QUOTE ]

What is this 'luck ankh' you speak of ? I haven't encountered this yet and any information would be most appreciated.

5. Setnaffa

Setnaffa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually I guess everyone is calling it the "UO Logo Sculpture". A description can be found at http://www.uoguide.com/10th_Anniversary

The Ankh gives regen bonuses. I always get those two mixed up.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Most kind, thank you.

7. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

Doom bosses give good medable LRC. Spend a week there and you will have nice 15-20 LRC stuff. Sometimes with good mods and resists too.

Then get ready to enhance!!!