1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

LS Characters disappeared, haven't logged on in years

Discussion in 'UHall' started by skacy, Sep 2, 2008.

1. skacy

skacy Guest

I haven't logged on in a couple of years, I reactivated my account last night, purchased Mondain's Legacy on uogamecodes.com, applied it to my account, downloaded the Mondain's Legacy client, and logged in to find that all of my characters in LS have been deleted, although my siege perilous character is still there. Any ideas on what may have happend and if there's anyway I can get my characters back? Thank you for your help.
  2. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

Charaters can only be deleted manually by someone on the account.
  3. Jeremy

Jeremy Guest

Well, that's not 100% true - there was a wipe of inactive characters around 1999. How many years has it been?
  4. Redxpanda

Redxpanda Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Dec 6, 2007
    I returned myself after a few years to find one account still intact and one empty (although it's possible i may have emptied it myself :blushing:). It sure would be nice to get those toons back. I wonder...