1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] LS Gardeners?

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by UOMarissa, Mar 16, 2010.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have been trying to finish off my seed collection. But I am having horrible luck getting all the barrel cactus that I am missing. Every time I pollinate I end up with something totally different, as I have read it is not unusual. Is there, by chance, a gardener that could hook me up with the seeds I am missing. I am willing to pay for them. The ones I am missing are yellow and bright yellow barrel cactus and bright green barrel cactus. I would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks for reading :)

2. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I'll check my collection - I have ~1k or so that haven't been ID'd yet, and a couple hundred more spread out over both accounts in the bank - if I have any, will shoot you a PM.

3. Guido_LS

Guido_LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Checked all my seeds last night (even went through 12 bank boxes and id'd the lot of them - thank goodness for a bumper crop of poppy seeds...). Other than the peculiars, not a single cactus in the bunch. :(

Sorry I couldn't help this time.

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

PM me your icq, I probably have some.