1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LS Promotion Code

Discussion in 'UHall' started by ¥§hàdòw¥, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Is anyone on LS having trouble redeeming a promotion code? I've tried various other shards and there doesn't seem to be a problem. So far, just on LS.

2. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Some codes are not redeemed in game?

3. It's for the legacy token. I've used one about a week ago, but for the past couple of days it say the promo code server is down. I can get it work on other shards, just not LS.

4. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry not sure then.

5. Scamper

Scamper Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I'm also getting a message saying the promo code redemption system is down on LS.

Edit:
    I Just tried it again as of 1/25/2009 11:10 am MST.
    it's still saying it's down on Lake Superior.

I tried submitting a question about it both to ea.com customer support and to an in game GM. The in game GM gave me a canned response that told me to go look at uohearald.com/news. There is no news posted about the promo code server being down at all on uohearald.com. The response from ea.com customer support told me to email their support staff with all my account info and the promo code I purchased to get help with it, which is pointless if the shard isn't talking to the promo code server. Typical.