1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LS PvP

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Corpin, Jul 31, 2012.

1. Corpin

Corpin Journeyman
    Governor

Just a duel that happened recently ;)
    [​IMG]

2. sibble

sibble Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 151

3. Little Magnolia LS

Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I found you guys! :D That's a very cool arena! Hi ya MaFi! Wash your shorts man.. i think i see a shart there or maybe thats the finger shadow. *shrugs* *Runs off screen*

4. mr.blackmage

mr.blackmage Guest

Are you serious? Who cares about who macros? I just started playing again, and the problem is the rampant speedhacking, not someone gaining skill points. I paged a gm asking if speedhacking was now legal, and I didn't get any sort of response. I should mention that it is an honest question, it seems like a lot of people are using it and they say it's because they don't ban for it anymore. So is it now legal?

#6 mr.blackmage, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 10, 2012
  5. Mithryl Elves

Mithryl Elves Elves Suck
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Whoah you ****ing idiot are you really trying to say im duping and scamming because i kill you in a game?

And you do know that Vlad is back in IQ and has his suit back right? I didnt scam him. He loaned it to Lokie and was told he isnt getting it back until I could put a suit together for Lokie. Vlad has his suit back now. Watch your mouth bringing that **** to forums.