1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

LS sampires

Discussion in 'UHall' started by KINK, Dec 30, 2009.

1. KINK

KINK Guest

is there a guild on lake superior for sampires? that i could put mine in

2. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

You were getting plenty of help in your other thread, what was the point of creating another one? And there is that whole Lake Superior forum..

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Little bump for ya KINK...

I swear, as harmless as this post is there are always those asses that must put there two cents in. If you dont like the topic, dont bother reading it.

4. Warsong of LS

Warsong of LS Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Not sampires only but LOT (Lords of Thunder) is always looking for new members to hang with. I can not recruit but keep an eye out for MIC or Phoenix they are in luna bank, or few screens northwest of luna by the LOT vendor/guild house.

5. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

What happened to RUHO?? They had like 900+ people and all were sampires haha.

6. Bombastic Fail

Bombastic Fail Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

What is the WORLD are you talking about? LoL. RUHO consisted of my guild (UHOH on Chessy/ RUHO/RUHO On Cats/GL/ and formerly GT On Ls) and the former CUT3 guild bc we were all in COM. We were all (for the most part) pvpers. This 900 members, and sampires talk, wtf? LoL.

I understand we ran stuff on LS but didnt have that many members AT ALL and surely weren't all sampires. I've heard whines of "OMG TAMERS" "OMG MAGES" "OMG DEXXERS" but def not "OMG SAMPIRES".

PS: CUT3 guys, arent with us anymore.