1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] Luck and resource gathering

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Lucivius, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Lucivius

Lucivius Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Does anyone know if luck increases the chance at getting special items while lumberjacking or mining? Specifically I am trying to get crystal shards from chopping in Ter Mur.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Luck has no effect !

3. Lucivius

Lucivius Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

thank you for the quick response.

4. Percivalgoh

Stratics Veteran

The luck on the character has no effect it is entirely the luck of the person behind the character that does affect it :) I was chopping in hopes of gettting some crystals and got 2 within the first couple minutes of chopping and then none for the rest of the hour. I would have been unhappy but I also wanted parasitic plant and luminescent fungi and got some of those resources. I don't really need more logs but take them anyway since you never know.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

The only resource gathering that Luck is supposed to affect is Niter mining for saltpeter, and that might have got broken in a recent publish.