1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luck Memo for sale

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Calyip, Jul 8, 2009.

1. Calyip

Calyip Guest

offers. Selling it within a few hours.

2. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

3. Elfstone

Elfstone Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

4. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'll pay 4 if the deal is done within the next hour. PM me, I will check in an hour.

5. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

4 mill contact me now.

6. Calyip

Calyip Guest

T'challa and Kage you're both offering 4m. Giving 10 minutes for someone to give a signifigant bid up, or I'm contact T'C since they posted first.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

No sorry I was saying I would sell him my mempo for 4 mill. I was not sure if you was on if you would like to sell it to him that's fine I will find another buyer but if not I will sell him mine.

8. Calyip

Calyip Guest

9. T'Challa

T'Challa Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Done deal. TY sir.

10. Calyip

Calyip Guest

I got two in about 5 minutes today. Gotta love that RNG!

11. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Yup complete random lol

4M is too high for that item, but I guess whatever the market will bare.

12. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I would not sell one for any less than 4 mill. How much do you think it should be worth?

13. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Well I see people buying it for only the luck property. Yes its a decent resist gorget, but its so easy to build a 70s suit for PvP with just barbed leather. Let alone if you use arties, or faction arties. So to me the resists are a nice bonus to a PvM suit, but really not worth adding a whole lot of value to it.

So the blessed lucky necklace goes for what, around 1m blessed, maybe 750 for the non blessed ones. 100 Luck just doesnt seem worth 3 more million. And 4M for one of these, vs what 5M for the lucky Jewel set. Which its 2 seperate items, which took a lot more to get. So if you wanna look at it proportion, lucky jewel set is 5M, Necklace is 1M, so if you split the difference (of luck that is), that would put the gorget at roughly 3M. However I feel the bleue set was more to get, so I would say 2M in my books, for the single item, and lower luck. The fact in my opinion is the necklace is blessed, which is a good bonus on seige.

However its shown someone buys for 4M, and your price is 4M. So I guess if the market bares it, then the sellers set the price.

14. Well I guess i was right on the price starting at 4 mill(just thought it would be a start after ToT was over) now i know the price is going to be even higher then 4 to start. (mine is for sale) ( No bids plz till ToT is over.) 300 luck is with the resists un cursed) sorry.. dont care what you think Jesus...I think you dont know what you are talking about. Your play style has turned me off along with your lack of knowing of what is to come. I will not let you keep down playing this item. IMOP you know crap......

Just to let any one know i feel the same for any one that does the same a this guy(Jesus) to get drops.I have kept my mouth shut to long.GIL, CRUS,CWS.or any one else that does the lame gimp stuff to get drops. I will drop you and greef you till you get WHAT this shard is about back in your hart again.Sorry but friend or no friend,This is SP love me or hate i dont care.

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

OH da da da dear.... Vortex and IamJames are not going to like that :(

16. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Because you dont agree with what I have done you feel your item is worth more? Ok un-cursed. So your gonna use your seige bless on this? And leave your Bleue set pieces unblessed? When there is a 100 luck difference on a piece vs one thats blessed? Not a big choice for me as far as value here on seige. Many have stated that the 100 luck bonus vs cost isnt gonna be worth it. So I wont be paying 4M+ for one, however if thats the market, then I guess Im not in the market.

And love how you specifically mention the white council in your post as the gimpers. When there are plenty more outside the WC that do it, or ghost farm like Kage, Luck (whoever owns that tamer), Hattori....but no mention. I was just willing to admit I was doing it to get back at the PKs, and not allow them to try and grief me to make them feel better about there day in an online world.

When ToT is over, ill have mage on. Feel free to come find me.

17. Calibretto

Calibretto Guest

Haven't you made a fool of yourself on this situation enough already?

18. Kael

Kael Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Again a strange post. I'm not sure though if perhaps you had an issue with someone or just have issues. Perhap's your merely craving attention as this is the second forumn that you have posted a near identical message.

I did laugh though when you mentioned that you have kept your mouth shut to long. No offense sir ...but anyone who has been in vent with you would never confuse you with someone who enjoyed silence........ever lol

19. HooderSP

HooderSP Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Now thats funny I dont care who you are!!! QFT

20. like I said,I dont like it no matter who you are GIL or no GIL.And im not going to stay in a guild that condones it, id rather go solo if need be.

21. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

QFT...

22. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

no it is easily at this point worth that because the luck necklace is easy enough to get and there are alot of them here. The luck jewels are 500 luck for 2 so 250 luck each item so they are less then mempho when compaired as each. and the fact that this is the highest luck you can get for the neck and very few of them here makes it worth it. You gonna build the ultra luck suit then you have to have this piece.

now if they extend the tots to permenant then the price will come down to 1-3 mil after awhile. still gold is cheap nowadays.

Lorddog

23. Calyip

Calyip Guest

These mempo's are not worth 4m. 100 extra luck is so insignificant, it doesn't matter. It also isn't blessed, which on a production shard doesn't mean much, but here it does. I sold my second one for 4m also, and you will see all the intelligent players doing the same.

24. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

the item is worth what the seller prices it at, the buyer probably doesn't have a mempo so you make a choice keep farming or shut up and pay the bill.

25. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I just sold one @ 4 mill... But to the people who think that is so over priced I will buy them all day long @ 2 mill pop ICQ ME! 175-714-134

26. N49ATV

N49ATV Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Funny you left gil prior to any of this coming up. So dont act like you went to the dark side because I was farming ToTs with something you dont agree with.

I think its more the fact that you married Sara Dale, and now that you have seen what the married life is like, you had to get out!

Or was it that you were building a character, so you stayed in GIL for the generosity of all the members. The regular champs spawns, so you could get all the scrolls etc you needed at a far far below market price, if you paid anything at all.

But you clearly have a hate on for GIL now, so let that be. See ya on the field.

27. This not all true,I left Drake Ta'Kier in GIL,and took Falco to TDO so i could RP a good guy and RP a bad guy.But GIL is imo blurred from what good and bad is . I had been in GIL since oct 1 2007, Much longer than most that are playing in GIL,So you saying that i just stayed in GIL just for the perks and to build a Char is way off.I hardly ever went on champs with you guys.and I bought very few scrolls from GIL.