1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Bowcraft/Fletching] Luck of the RNG!

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Tangled Metal, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Today while reforging some composite bows, the RNG was very good for me. I reforged this 40% SSI Composite bow that is the cleanest one you can possibly make. Use a Whetstone to remove the DI and when you imbue the 4 Self Repair goes away leaving you 4 properties that you can add. Any idea what it is worth?

Composite.PNG

2. Deception

Deception Sage
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

They have been selling for 20-30 mil on atl recently

3. Tangled Metal

Tangled Metal Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I have not seen one this clean on Atlantic. All the ones I am seeing in the 20 to 40 mil range have 2 properties after removing the DI.

4. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah 20 - 30m with the self repair and 40 SSI. There was a guy / girl selling some last week via general chat.

5. Thunderz

Thunderz Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I put a bunch on traders hall a few weeks back 2 went for 40 [one was perfect clean] and sold 2 in game that were perfectly clean for 30 and 40. Others that iv sold with another desired mod went for 20 and pvm ones with like SL ML etc i chuck them on my vendor for 3mill

Thunderz

#5 Thunderz, Dec 15, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2012