1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luck Statues

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Chyna of Sonoma, Mar 22, 2008.

1. the ones that give you a good amount of luck based on your account age for an hour. I've seen a few locked down but cant find out how they are aquired. Anyone know? thanks.

2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You need to hunt in the virtue dungeons (Shame, Deceit, Despise, Covetous, etc.). They are an artifact drop. What you want to do is hunt monsters that give a lot of fame, that you can kill fairly quickly, and in a place where there is a high spawn rate. You will do better hunting in Felucca as well.

3. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The luck statue was introduced with the 10th anniversary. You can aquire the statue when you hunt in the old felucca and trammel anti-virtue dungeons.
    I think it's like the Treasures of Tokuno system where you gain invisible points on every kill.
    There drops are random, so it may take a while until you get that statue.
    Some other drops are a few weapons, a neclace, virtue armor pieces and what was it again ..... can't remember what all drops. The item will be placed in your backpack and you will get a system message just like with ToT system or with the doom arti drops.

I got most drops when I hunt Blood Elementals until I gain no more fame of them and then I switch to Earth Elementals. So first high fame monsters and then the little small cannon fodder to get the drop. This was also reported by many others to be a very good strategy to get a drop.

4. so would hythloth count? i think they have balrons there

5. angelus aconitum

angelus aconitum Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Aye, Hythloth is the anti-virtue dungeon of the virtue spirituality.

Here is a link to infos on the virtues with the anti-virtue dungeons:

http://uo.stratics.com/content/virtues/virtues.shtml

But only in the legacy anti-virtue dungeons you can get the drops, so you will not get them in doom, which is the anti-virtue dungeon of the virtue Humility.

6. _Uriah Heep_

_Uriah Heep_ Guest

They drop on vendors in Luna... [​IMG] [​IMG]

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Also, If you use a pet or summons to do the killing, and you invis or hide while
    they are doing the fighting, your chances to get a drop are GREATLY reduced.