1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luck Suit - Pub 49

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Theo_GL, Feb 14, 2008.

1. Theo_GL

Theo_GL Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Used about 8 spined kits and spined Leather and one copper hammer

Non Crafted Pieces
    Jester Hat of Chuckles 150 Luck
    Ring of Elements 100 Luck
    Bracelet 100 Luck Str 5 Int 2 HCi 9 SDI 4
    Robe of Eclipse 95 Luck

Crafted Pieces
    Katana 122 Luck SSI 15 DI 40
    Shield 40 Luck SR 5 RPD 10 FC 1
    Tunic 130 Luck 18/5/4/5/5
    Legs 134 Luck LMC 7 7/8/5/7/4
    Sleeves 134 Luck 22/7/4/9/17
    Gloves 139 Luck MR 2 14/4/4/5/4
    Gorget 140 Luck SR 4 Mana 8 9/5/7/6/4

Total Stats
    1284 Luck
    83/58/54/60/65

Took about an hour and I didn't even do any swapping for resists. A few more spined kits and I'm sure I could approach 70's

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Spined Kits... Not just doorstops anymore.

3. Looks like spined kits are actually doing what they were intended to now. Making luck suits. That's cool. I'll have to try those out after I get done burning all my runic hammers.

4. Frarc

Frarc Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

That looks great! [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah seriously the idea of spined kits actually being used for something is pretty amazing and really makes me happy for once.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Magic reflect would make that an all 60's suit.

7. hehehehe
    Thanks for sharing Theo GL ...
    don't forget to "allow for" the account age based Luck Boost (1 hour per 24) From the 10th Anniversary Sculpture ...

Just saying ... after a char is wearing a "50% suit"

[​IMG] your Fate / Destiny ... is already given over to the whims of the Evil Lord RNG ( have I mentioned ... )

I would welcome a presentation of a counter veiw ... mathed out ... that at 50% the only target "left" to shoot for would be 100% ...

Or am I missing something? ... Just saying ... Hit the 50% then focus on the other stats/mods ...
    For monster loot ... your hitting a 50/50 chance for the three rolls ... where the actual luck number ...doesn't apply
    For Artie drops ...(doom) ... are the #'s .. formula ... actually Known?
    Virtue armor drops ... well ... better point accumulation ... but what rate ?

Again, Thanks for the first run numbers ...

Luck suits are no longer the domain of Tamers ...

[​IMG]

8. Great Info Theo !

Many returning or newer players will love this !

9. With GM armslore and legendary tailoring, I used a spined kit on spined leather and only have 40 luck on each piece as normal??

10. it gets 40 luck from the leather property. Then you have to roll lucky on the RNG to add the luck property ontop of that, to get the crazy 100+ luck pieces.