1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Luck suit

Discussion in 'UO Fishing and Treasure Hunting' started by Gb8719, Jul 18, 2014.

1. Gb8719

Gb8719 Journeyman

So I guess +Luck suits are now going to be a standard on our treasure hunters and fishers.

I guess well have to test out if having a high amount of luck affects the loot substantially (2000 or more) and if the luck check is determined when digging for the chest or opening it.

Anyone really ambitious and test this yet?

2. Parnoc

Parnoc Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Was looking but can't find it right now, but Kyronix said in another thread it was the digger's luck when the chest was dug up and the fisher's luck when the chest was fished up. But what he didn't say was if the luck affected just the loot or the chance to get more of or a better chance at getting the rarer items from the chests.

EcuaKing likes this.
  3. kaio

kaio Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Don't forget the +1000 luck when hunthing in fel :)
    Lets hope it applies to fishing/t-hunting also.

DJAd likes this.
  4. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Seems like I should dig out all my runic crafted fishing poles that were unlucky enough to get luck on their stat rolls and start to sell them high. :D