1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

luck

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by mana hit, Feb 9, 2011.

1. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

with imbuing being out for awhile now,does anyone still use high amount luck suits?I use to use alot of luck before imbuing to kill swoops and such in hope of getting a good weapon or good ring or bracelet,but now i can just make them.Just wondering if you still benefit from having all that luck on your suit.

2. Lexx Merlin

Lexx Merlin Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I occasionally wear my 1910 luck suit on my tamer. It helps with getting better loot to keep. I usually keep all jewelry or any armor weighing 1 stone to unravel. I try to find stuff that will unravel into enchanted essence. Occasionally I get stuff that unravels into a relic frag.

I always hope to get high end items with my luck suit, as they are worth more than their imbued counterpart. With imbuing out, it is fairly cheap to make a high end suit. I do still recommend one if you are farming high end creatures to try and get yourself some nice items to sell, unravel or keep for yourself.

3. mana hit

mana hit Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

thanks lexx,guess it wouldnt hurt to use, now that you can put some resist on these suits now.