1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lucky Day!

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Guest, Apr 5, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I was going by the Sweet Dreams Inn in Britain and someone had tossed down a white valentines card. Unused no less!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

They aren't rare.

3. congrats on your success I guess. I found some on a vendor for 20k a piece and happily bought them but I like your story better [​IMG]

4. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

They aren't rare.

[/ QUOTE ]
    I thought they were? I didn't get any on my characters.

5. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

From V-Day? With the Stuffies?....i got like atleast 1 white card per every other char hehe....and on alot of chars i got both white cards....theres no way you didnt get one on any of ur chars...theres just no way

No white stuffy i can see....1k chars and i didnt even get one of those....

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh, I thought it was from last years valentines day. Why would they reintroduce white cards again. Blah.

7. Treyster18

Treyster18 Visitor

ya, it was a bummer...i HATE it when they reintroduce stuff....hurts the game IMO =/

8. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Some of you are just lucky

18 characters, only 1 white card and NO dwagons of any color.