1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lucky Toons First CJ

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Steveo, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Steveo

Steveo Guest

OKay Last night Cj was fun. We had all low suits and only 8 cogs to stun. We got the bonus like 6 times and it was the fatest Cj I have been on yet. Also I think we had a few first timers on our group that got really lucky last night. Cooper got a PP invasion on her first CJ run. COngrats and thats rare getting a invasion on your first run. I am filling my book to save my invasions for when I go to the CGC. LOL!

2. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

yes that was fun steve. i believe Karina was also on her 1st run. would be cool if we all got that PP invasion. i know i got it.

3. Congrats to both of the first timers. That was a great CJ, fun and easy. I finally got my first invasion and it only took me to becom an Ambulance Chaser lvl 7 to do it.

And yes Susan that would be awesome if everyone got an invasion.

4. Steveo

Steveo Guest

WEll that makes 4 of us so far that got a pp invasion.

5. Congrats on your first win!

6. Woot Woot!!!

Didn't see this post yesterday...but YES...I got an invasion. I'm sure that all of the CJ runs aren't that easy, but you Stratics folks certainly made that one fairly easy for me. I really enjoyed it.

Is stunning the cogs harder than piling the evidence?

7. Stunning cogs takes alot more practice and skill to become good at.

8. To me, stunning cogs isn't hard. There has been alot of sundays where me and Trish are the only stunners and we kick butt. You should stay in one little section where you can get three cogs without much moving, but thats if you have more than you and one other person stunning.