1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lucretia's Lantern Event - Fill in the blanks?

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by hawkeye_pike, Mar 1, 2010.

1. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Hi there,

I attended Lucretia's event on Sunday, but failed to grasp the whole story behind it. Can someone please fill in the blanks?

All I know is that some Demonic Engineers operated some barriers to disable fey magic. What is fey magic? Why did the demons want to disable it? What was the role of the Demonic Tyrant that suddenly died at the end of the event? Is this event part of the Catskills storyline, or has it been an independet event?

Thanks!

2. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

I don't quite get it either, but my feet are STILL tired!

What I know of the Fey, they are magic creatures, that have remarkable powers, despite their size. They also are instantly aggro'd on ANYTHING with negative karma. This obviously makes them opposite of all Demons. These Fey creatures are peaceful, until an evil person comes near.....

Now, how this fits in with any on-going storyline, I have no idea.

There was an EM event on Lake Superior last month and the item they gave out was "Brialla's Journey Calloused My Feet Shoes"..... this idea for a prize would have fit this Cats Event wonderfully!

3. Slickjack

Slickjack Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
    Stratics Veteran

Here are the three weapons that were won at the event!
    Congrats to all the people that got them!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. hawkeye_pike

Stratics Veteran

So there is noone who understood the plotline? It somehow relieves me that I'm not the only one who is clueless.

5. CatLord

CatLord Guest

Don't try to understand Wom(argh)... Fey!

Now you know why I didn't show up... :gee:

6. hawkeye_pike

Stratics Veteran

Wow, I'm surprised that still nobody is able to explain what the event was all about. I mean, except "go there and kill everything".