1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Lumberjacking on on axer

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Guest, Mar 19, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I have heard from many people that this is just pointless now, that the extra damage just isn't worth have the extra skill. According to stratics, it is a 30% bonus with 100 lj. Is this number still correct, or has it been nerfed and just not worth it anymore?

2. Trukx

Trukx Guest

30% is still correct, but its only applied to the base damage of the weapon. So if the base damage is 15, you only get 4 additional base damage out of it.

More so, while that in theory is fine, the reality is that if you want LJ on your template to maximize damage you are forced to cough up something that is probably more useful all around. There are certainly ways around it through suit mods and personal preferences.

In my case:
    120 Swords (can use axe)
    110 Bushido
    110 Parry
    120 Tactics
    100 Anat
    90 Healing
    70 Chiv

Id have to forego healing most likely in this scenario and rely on a darkwood suit and chiv heals and life leech weapons to keep me alive in order to add lumberjacking. Bushido w/ LS offers far more damage and other abilities (healing/CS), as does chivalry (EOO/CW/Heal/Cure/Travel).

3. <blockquote><hr>

I have heard from many people that this is just pointless now, that the extra damage just isn't worth have the extra skill. According to stratics, it is a 30% bonus with 100 lj. Is this number still correct, or has it been nerfed and just not worth it anymore?

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried it on TC1 and it just gave me maby 3-5 more damage. Not worth it IMO for 100 skill points.